what you think about me

exyu

i am planing to use steroids i cant get any bigger without I eat all the time and i am stuck on 80kg two years back and the same height (180)I had 65kg

i dont know dont count the calories but most of the time i eat all i can and everything that i can only the school time fucks me up i eat in the 6on the morning then just one sandwich in the school and when i am home i just eat all day from 2 to 12

that in itslef explains why your not gaining wt. you have no idea how much protien, fat or carbs your getting. let alone the fact you have a measily sammich for lunch about what 4-5 hrs after breakfast (which i will asume is a bowl of cereal(possibly oatmeal) w/skim milk a glass of OJ and maybe a piece of fruit.) and then eat what for the rest of the day?

give us an idea of "what" it is you eat from 2pm till mid-night.

i will bet money its no were near were you need it to be diet wise to gain. cal wise or macro wise.

diet in check before steroid usage.

eat eat n then eat sum more,eat.take some shakes wit u to skool,when i was kinda on the small side,i got advice from a bloke at the gym he sed cos of your size eat anything insite,burgers,chips anything in site really n it worked wel,jus eat god damn it,i had a problem wit eatin because i could not fit anythin down in my belly,but now i got a pop belly,extended stomach woohoo,,good luk eat!

what_else_should_i_do said:
eat eat n then eat sum more,eat.take some shakes wit u to skool,when i was kinda on the small side,i got advice from a bloke at the gym he sed cos of your size eat anything insite,burgers,chips anything in site really n it worked wel,jus eat god damn it,i had a problem wit eatin because i could not fit anythin down in my belly,but now i got a pop belly,extended stomach woohoo,,good luk eat!
no.

exyu please head to the diet forum here and then over to the training forum read the "stickied" info and then post some decent questions there for more knowledgables to answer for you and get you on the right track to gaining the wt you want "naturally" before jumping on Dbol. you have plenty of natty growth in ya before you "gear" up.

you wt what a 160-170lbs. how tall are you? age?

BIGFOOD said:
you really don't need gear to obtain that look mr. pitt(iful) is sporting. diet and some cardio with high rep lifting will get u that without the need for gear. post up ur diet, training routine etc... and u'll be directed in the right direction but no need for the big boy juice.jmo.

lol,my bad wrong thread..oops carry on.

BIGFOOD said:
you really don't need gear to obtain that look mr. pitt(iful) is sporting. diet and some cardio with high rep lifting will get u that without the need for gear. post up ur diet, training routine etc... and u'll be directed in the right direction but no need for the big boy juice.jmo.
correct.

lots of pasta,polenta I dint know how to say that in english its made of corn it has lots of carbs and proteins for protein shakes I dont have any money mostly that i eat is food full of carbs and proteins i know i could do more if i had more money and didnt be every day in school I could wake very early in the morning and prepare food for the school but i just dont get enough sleep because that I almost every day am late to school but in the end I am preeety satistfied with my self as I see other people in fitnes and they are all the same as they were last year but it wouldnt bother me if I gain couple kilos of muscles :)

exyu said:
lots of pasta,polenta I dint know how to say that in english its made of corn it has lots of carbs and proteins for protein shakes I dont have any money mostly that i eat is food full of carbs and proteins i know i could do more if i had more money and didnt be every day in school I could wake very early in the morning and prepare food for the school but i just dont get enough sleep because that I almost every day am late to school but in the end I am preeety satistfied with my self as I see other people in fitnes and they are all the same as they were last year but it wouldnt bother me if I gain couple kilos of muscles :)
ok wow..i under stand english isnt your 1st language but damn man...lol

ok my 1st tip would be keep track of every little thing that you eat and count the protien, fat, and carb intake from it. then add it up at the end of the day. i bet you'll be surprised at how little you eat in comparison to what you need to eb eating to gain.

after you see what your eatting over the course of a week or so. make adjustment to get in the amoutn food you need to make gains.
most here would suggest 1.5-2grams of protien per lb of bodywt. meaning you would need to consume some were around 320grams of protien ED. and probably some were close to that in carbs. and you fat intake would more than likely be around 70-95grams ED as well.

this kind of dedicated dietitng will do more for you than any cycle will by itslef. even on cycle with enough food your just goin to be wasting your time. because when you come off all that "fluff" of being ON will go away (esp on a Dbol only cycle) and possibly leave you looking even smaller than you are.

you are to young and still have growing left save the money you would spend on dbol spend on protien and food get your calories up to

hold need a calculater

4400 calories every day and increase as you grow dont do the junk food anything you can eat that someone described because those are useless calories and will only turn to fat not muscle

why not wait till your a bit older, out of school and have more money? steroids arent magic, if your diet and training arent in check you will just waste your money. good luck

i would suggest pigging out on food....and by pigging out, i don't mean junk foods. get fat, get strong, set a goal, diet down

you are to young and still have growing left save the money you would spend on dbol spend on protien and food get your calories up

I agree your way to young tö start anything you will more than likely be harming or wasting you natural potental at this age , or this early.
And also yes save the € for the food it would be better spent.
Also i know if english isnt your primary language it is hard to understand as well since most cuntries teach British English rather than US i speak a few languages can be happy to help just private message me good lück

Back