whatman filter question (really important one too!)

emperorga

drunken master
:iwdumbass

okay guys.

if whatman filters are for single use only then, is it still okay to pull the syringe in and out (b/c i'm trying to put 40cc of oil solution into a vial using a 10cc syringe) so therefore i'd have to reload to solution 4 times to the whatman filter? is it still okay? is that still considered 'single' use?

just checkin guys.

:laugh4:

emperorga said:
whats the outlet end? just wondering? :startrek:

where the needles attaches... the gear is going out of the outlet end.

I bwlieve 1 whatman is good to filter 100mls of oil btw

A .45 whatman can filter up to 150ml or so of relatively clean gear. I cant get much more than 60ml out of 1 if Im filtering eq, and forget tren pellet experiments, I never got away with just 1 filter, even for as little as 40ml.

how long would a solution last?

okay so let's say i'm making a solution of test. cyp. @300mg/ml at 40ml total.
lets say i use 15% ba/and or bb(or however is really needed to preserve it). how long will it last? 20 weeks?

:axe:

emperorga said:
lets say i use 15% ba/and or bb(or however is really needed to preserve it). how long will it last? 20 weeks?

1 year, 9 months, 4 days, 6hours, 11 minutes and 29 seconds.

emperorga said:

have you read anything thats been posted? i am gonna recommend that you scrap the idea of home brew. you gonna get hurt.

pullinbig said:
have you read anything thats been posted? i am gonna recommend that you scrap the idea of home brew. you gonna get hurt.

Don't pay any attention to the old redneck emperorga. He sucked off Tx and Biggie to get that Community Vet status!! lol

In all seriousness, please step away from the BA. You'll either fuck up your brew or die trying. You have not paid any attention to any thing that we have said to you in either of your homebrew posts. Not trying to be an asshole.... well, actually I am. Everyone has given you plenty of advice and you disregard it and ask another question. I give up!!

emperorga said:

I think you should up it to 20% BA if you want it to last more than a few weeks.

thats a great idea bleachboy. itll keep forever. he wont even have to do it. itll be like a family heirloom passed down from generation to generation.

hey ryan i may have sucked them off but it was not at the same time. i have some morals.... dingy.

when can i come to atlanta? these lips got a few good years left in them. looks like you may have an extra babe or two down there anyway.

actually, what you have to do is dilute the hormone in 50% BA, and it will last for over two years...thats how i get mine to last so long

pullinbig said:
thats a great idea bleachboy. itll keep forever. he wont even have to do it. itll be like a family heirloom passed down from generation to generation.

hey ryan i may have sucked them off but it was not at the same time. i have some morals.... dingy.

when can i come to atlanta? these lips got a few good years left in them. looks like you may have an extra babe or two down there anyway.
You sexy beast you.

need everyone to help me please. thanx.

give me the instructions on how to calc. 5% of ba of 2 % or (any number you name it) and how put that in ml of the ba/bb.

thanx.

:)

emperorga said:
give me the instructions on how to calc. 5% of ba of 2 % or (any number you name it) and how put that in ml of the ba/bb.

thanx.

:)

you have no business home brewing. your gonna kill your self. please stop.

Back