what's a good cycle

Heh I think It's pretty funny , you guys talking about my diet like you know me, and assume that I know nothing about Steroids at all, weel the truth is it's kinda hard to eat when you working 60 something hours a week, I mean realistically who has time to eat 10 meals a day???? The truth is it's pretty impossible without some kind of juice,for us in the real world that is.

warrior84 said:
Heh I think It's pretty funny , you guys talking about my diet like you know me, and assume that I know nothing about Steroids at all, weel the truth is it's kinda hard to eat when you working 60 something hours a week, I mean realistically who has time to eat 10 meals a day???? The truth is it's pretty impossible without some kind of juice,for us in the real world that is.

dude, i used to work 12 hours a day, seven days a week for three months at a time...you count the hours. I was also on a cycle and was able to gain and keep weight. Thanks, have a nice day.

warrior84 said:
Warrior ,
Listen up I got spanked by the man the other day for giving you the what for,but you are off your rocker. DO NOT CRY. I DON'T WANT YOU TO CRY.
JUST LISTEN
We all work like mad. I for on have 2 ventures, count the hours thats 85 per week, manage to get my workouts,eat my 10 meals, and put my kids in the shower and tuck them in at night. So DO ME A FAVOR AND PLEASE STOP THE YOU'RE NOT ME STUFF AND LISTEN TO WHAT THE BRO's ARE TELLING YOU YOU EITHER WANT IT OR YOU MAKE THE SACRIFICE OR STOP THE WINNING

key word in the last post is SACRIFICE. You are either willing or you aren't. You get out of it what you put into it, this is with regards to everything in life.

Back