whats the deal???

safety-man

NFL IS ALIVE!!!
the broncos fire mcdaniels short of completing 2 seasons.

redskins suspend haynesworth.

what are the thoughts of our NFL advocates?

i personally did not like mcdaniels or the direction he was taking the team. imo his draft sucked and his player cuts/trades have turned around and slapped him in the face. but regardless of that i feel the broncos made the wrong choice in firing him so early.

i have always liked shanahan but i think the way they he treated albert is rediculous. the team has invested a great deal of $$$ in AH and when you treat him like this it seriously limits the teams change of getting much back for him. they should have traded him during training camp.

on another note........GO LIONS!!!!

well either there are no opinions on the topic or its a lame duck topic.

so lets go somewhere else...

ok so we probably all know about the hit the lions dt suh put on cutler. it was already determined that the personal foul call against suh was incorrect and a flag should not have been thrown, but even with that the nfl has decided to fine him $15000.

i personally feel that if players are going to be penalized for these types of CLEAN hits the league is on a downward spiral.

anyways ill be watching the lions and packers game from my seat in ford field this weekend and i can only hope that the refs dont faul this one up!

Thanks for the information...
I hope you will always share some value able information with us..:)

Back