What's up everyone!

Captain Dbol

I have been visiting this site fo awhile now, this is my first post on this site, and I wanted to say hello. I recognize a few bro's on this board and it has alot of good info too. A quick question while I have everyone's attention. I'm 34,168lbs. and have a couple of small cycles under my belt. I just started my cycle last week and I was afraid of looking like I juice (I work in the healthcare field) so I only started taking half of it. I'm on 37mg of dbol, 200mg of cyp, and 300mg of deca. I'm also taking .5mg of liquidex. I don't want to waste this cycle and wondering if taking 600mg more would make a difference in size. If I take 50mg of dbol, 400mg of cyp, and 600mg of deca would I need to up my liquidex to 1mg? Would I look "bigger" with just 575mg more a week? Sorry for the long post but advice is always welcome. Thanx.

Captain

I forgot to say that this is for 10wks (dbol for 6) and will do 50mg. of Winstrol (winny) from week 7-13. I also have clomid and nolva. Thanx again.

Captain

StoneColdNTO said:
Welcome to the board !!

How tall are you and what have your previous cycles looked like ?

Thanks all for a warm welcome! I'm 5'7" and have done two small cycles before this one. My first one was 200mg of cyp and 25mg. of dbol (with a little bit of sus 250 and suspension). At the time I didn't know much except from the guys at the gym but it ended up being a good cycle. My second was sus250 at 500mg a week for 12 weeks, great gains but I would love to do it over again. I'm ready to do a real cycle but I don't want to look like I'm on the sauce. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Thanx.

Captain

I think 600mg of deca is a bit much. Up the d-bol and test, and leave the deca at 300, eat like a horse, and you should be good to go.

If you're worried about your colleagues noticing, just make sure they see you eating all the time, that way you can blame any visible changes on the diet. Or leave a bucket of creatine on your desk.

Mr. dB said:
I think 600mg of deca is a bit much. Up the d-bol and test, and leave the deca at 300, eat like a horse, and you should be good to go.

If you're worried about your colleagues noticing, just make sure they see you eating all the time, that way you can blame any visible changes on the diet. Or leave a bucket of creatine on your desk.

LOL!! I am eating constantly around them but leaving a bucket of creatine is a great idea! I did up the dbol to 50mg. but I don't know how long I can handle the headaches (I am drinking tons of water). I did a shot on Thurs. and must have injected through a vein (and too fast because this time it felt like a charliehorse) and left a bruise. Last night I felt like I had a fever that broke by the morning. This is the first time it ever happened to me and wondering if anyone else ever got sick?? Also no one mentioned if it was OK to up the liquidex to 1g a day so I don't look like I'm juicing or is that too much?? Thanx!

Captain

wuddup Cap. dude im not all being a smart ass but, it you dont wanna look like you juice, dont juice. are you can use gear that doesnt cause rapid weight gain or water retention. it gonna be hard using that cycle and eating correctly without getting huge. another idea.... just wear a huge coat :D .

Back