Whats with all the HATE on other forums against peptide companys

A

AlwaysLate

FREE tissues

freedom of speech doesnt exist these days. peace

Last edited:
i see so much hate on other forums against certain peptide company's not going to mention the forum i saw it on but they are dissing just about all of the top 5 peptide suppliers we all use saying all there peptides are Bunk and lab test results are all fake... hope this isn't true because i spent alot of hard earned cash into peptides over the past 2 years for all of my research..

If you have been on peps for over 2 years and don;t know if they are legit or not you have some issues to work through.

they either work good or they don't

i def can tell when ghrp 2 and cjc or ipa is legit within 15 minutes.. its just the trial an error of finding sites that have consistent quality potent stuff that isnt super overly priced. some suppliers charge
90$ for 5mg of ghrp-2 while alot of others only charge around 15$. just alot of trial and error and gambling with money that id prefer not to waste because i am not rich enough to buy stuff Hoping its legit.

so if your injecting Drano and u get a flush thats good enough for U?

Just asking

Blood tests! and unfortunately I have yet to have one on GH releasing peps come back positive yet

LOL!

So let me ask you this AlwaysLate... Have you not had ANY blood work done over the last 2 years?

Apparently you can;t do blood work and detect elevated IGF-1 or serum GH levels from using the gh peps as per a well informed expert on the topic.

I'll tell you what, keep the GH releasing peps and pass me the HGH, something that I can verify is working within my body

IGF DES which is also very fast acting boosted my igf levels by 200+ pts

Nobody is flaming anything, I thought we were having a productive conversation on gh releasing peps

so if you get a rush from Baby Laxative or what ever is in there! Buy all means do not let me deture u!

i get blood panel done yearly and am about due for one soon. due to money not growing on trees i cannot afford to have a Full hormone panel done as often as id like. id you want to pay for the testing ill go get it done tomorrow

Humbty dumbty I pay for my own blood testing so guys like you dont have to! Search the boards there out there!

I agree des and LR3 work and you can have blood tests done that confirm this. The GH peps piss me off because when I tested I saw baseline results. It was then explained to me that they don't remain active in the body long enough to test. I won't talk others away from using them based on one lab test of mine but I personally will spend my money on the IGF products and GH

So a certain guys chart that shows they are equal to 7-8 iu of HGH is fantasy to me. If they don't stay active long enough to measure on a blood test they are not even close to being in the same league with HGH and deserving a comparison chart, in the end they don't begin to compare to HGH

i could put a bunch of niacin powder in vials sell it make people feel all red itchy and hypo and make loads of money..

:newbie:

well yeah and you think there arent people out there doing such things. Dude If I try some thing and it works I'll tell it trust me I try allot of things!

So far on peps I will only speak positive about LR3 and molanotan 2

my main goal for my lab rat is to heal up joints/ degenerative disc disease. been alot of trial and error, going this route to avoid opiates and pain meds. i tried hgh for about 6 months and made me groggy all the time.

Good quality GH often has that effect on people. To get around this simply inject your GH in one dosage before bed. Problem solved

This is the owner of purity peptides a rival company and my ex employer coming here to harass the peptide companies. They tested there rival companies to try and bring all the companies down. I suggest the mods watch this person they are here to start trouble.
it would be nice if trustful labs posted the test results for each batch honestly. that would eliminate all question as to potency of what is being purchased.. i guarantee sites that do this would sky rocket in sales to. legit lab tests for Each batch that is currently being Sold. not something old or from another batch. Each and every one. i know testing is expensive but spending money on these peptides and getting bunk peptides is just immoral and not right at all. And esp all the ones that SAY usa made. :)

I agree des and LR3 work and you can have blood tests done that confirm this. The GH peps piss me off because when I tested I saw baseline results. It was then explained to me that they don't remain active in the body long enough to test. I won't talk others away from using them based on one lab test of mine but I personally will spend my money on the IGF products and GH

So a certain guys chart that shows they are equal to 7-8 iu of HGH is fantasy to me. If they don't stay active long enough to measure on a blood test they are not even close to being in the same league with HGH and deserving a comparison chart, in the end they don't begin to compare to HGH

Bro if one will take the time to study the Axis! One will figure this out! They are considered secretenages ( Pulse Creators) If they truly create a pulse, Then it should be measurable regardless of the amount the should show a difference regardless or how large or minute!

But one should be able to replicate this consistently. There just has not been any thing out side of a lab to confirm this! I would LOVE to be proven wrong on this!

But until I can consistently prove this in my lab test I'm not buying in to the game.

Gary whats good. ive never heard of purity peptides? this is a general thread about peptide quality. no certain companys are in question in this thread. i like osta and use them often!
Not buying it. Why did you only friend up Osta-Gain, me and greatwhitepeptides only when you just got here and now in RUI's thread starting with him too?

This is Natalie or Eddie Barton owners of purity solutions strategically going from site to site under screen names starting stuff with peptide companies. Very nasty people.

Last edited:
This is the owner of purity peptides a rival company and my ex employer coming here to harass the peptide companies. They tested there rival companies to try and bring all the companies down. I suggest the mods watch this person they are here to start trouble.

lol damn! I was starting to wonder what was happening here.

Hey Bro,

U know me I been flippin u shit long before this guy showed up! I called u out on your your pee pee enlargement LMFAO! Couldn't help it!

U once offer me a log importunity and ya didn't even reply to the PM you asked me to send U. Interesting but what ever!

U ever have a product your confident on and want an unbiased no BS review on hit me up! You will get an honest opinion bottom line.

The only thing that matter to me is real product that works! I don't look for discounts. I buy and Test what I want.

I do think its time for company's to go old school and put them selves on the line to prove there products!

This is not directly pointed at you this is my opinion across the board! If this guy is a trouble maker I'm on your side regardless If I ever try your product. Cause this is our house! Ya know

Boy have a settle to score set up a product challenge I will include my self publicly and 2 other VERY well respected member's here to put both your products to the test! Then someone will have no choice but to walk away!

Back