Whats your favorite Bridgeing Peptide?

josh30013

What's you favorite bridging peptide and why? Me and a few guys are looking at peptides to bridge to are next cycle ... That being said what's you favorite peptide to do this with?

IMO, GHRP-6 paired with Mod GRF is a staple for me during PCT to help keep gains. The appetite boost induced by the GHRP-6 helps keep my calories up making it easier to keep gains. The mod grf goes hand in hand with ghrp's, as it amplifies the effects making it much more efficient and effective.

If you supercharge the ghrp/ghrh combo, you could look to add IGF and MGF into the mix for a more anabolic effect.

IMO, GHRP-6 paired with Mod GRF is a staple for me during post cycle therapy (pct) to help keep gains. The appetite boost induced by the GHRP-6 helps keep my calories up making it easier to keep gains. The mod grf goes hand in hand with ghrp's, as it amplifies the effects making it much more efficient and effective.

If you supercharge the ghrp/ghrh combo, you could look to add IGF and MGF into the mix for a more anabolic effect.

I agree with this^^^

Im in post cycle therapy (pct) right now after a long and somewhat hard cycle, and Im using ghrp6/mod grf. I gotta tell you, it's one of best post cycle therapy (pct) I've ever had.

Here's my post cycle therapy (pct) protocol for anyone interested:

Clomid 100/100/75/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20/20
formerone two pumps a day

GHRP-6 200mcg 2-3 times a day(upon waking up, pre bed, and sometimes post workout)
CJC 1295 NO DAC 100mcg 2-3 times a day (will be starting the peps tomorrow)

Clen starting from the second week- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on

Supplements:

D-aspartic-acid by e-pharm(testforce 2)

Vitamin C 5g a day

Multi Vitamin(orange triad)

Fish Oil total 4g omega-3 (orange oximega)

Creatine 5g (will load the first week at 20g per day)

Milk thistle

Saw palmetto

Luetin

How many vials ya think would get the job done for a bridge?? Stuff aint that cheap!!

depends on how much time you take.

take that time in weeks, divide it by 4 then half that. If you do 100mcg DES it will last 10 days, thats 3 vials. So:

(time off in wks/4)*3 then divide by 2 since it's every other 4 weeks.

Adjust accordingly if you run a lower dose (e.g. 80mcg)

You had good results with 100mcg? which is 50mcg in each opposite area right??(Left pec, right pec. left quad, right quad..etc.)

And do you add sterile water to DES?
So 100mcg dosed bilateraly...
3 vials=4 weeks... with your off days included..

Clomid 100/100/75/50/50
nolva 40/20/20/20/20
formerone two pumps a day

GHRP-6 200mcg 2-3 times a day(upon waking up, pre bed, and sometimes post workout)
CJC 1295 NO DAC 100mcg 2-3 times a day (will be starting the peps tomorrow)

Clen starting from the second week- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on

I'm looking at doing a post cycle therapy (pct) like this also, but lower doses of clomid.

Only downside is, it's a lot of pinning..

I HIGHLY recommend adding MGF to any IGF use. Research for dose/timing...
I also think more sporadic workout based dosing is more effective than a 4wk on/off cycle.
IGF loses it's effectiveness quickly and this cycling doesn't help with that.

Back