When are the Jr. USA's?

I'm planning on competing in the lightheavyweight class
I think shaved ape is doing superheavyweight

Well ya'll will get to see me but not on stage though. I know of about 15-20 that will be competing. Some kick ass competition. Luckily its only a 45 min ride for me. Dr. X good luck in the light heavys a good friend of mine will be in that class as well. He has won pretty much everything in the state except for the state show.

BiggieSwolls said:
Why'd he switch to the Jr. Nats? Im curious.
NONE OF YOUIR BUSINESS!!!!!!J/K
But really it's cause it's closer. We can drive instead of buying plane tickets. And, more time to gain additional muscle.
:D

bigpresser said:
NONE OF YOUIR BUSINESS!!!!!!J/K
But really it's cause it's closer. We can drive instead of buying plane tickets. And, more time to gain additional muscle.
:D
how do you think you will do? how is training and diet comming along? what percent bf are you at now and what do you plan on comming in at? also, have you started working on posing and music? how about you coloring. i just don't want you to take this show litely. i hope you place in the top 3 so you can get on stage with me and watch me whip your ass! :D

THE BOUNCER said:
how do you think you will do? how is training and diet comming along? what percent bf are you at now and what do you plan on comming in at? also, have you started working on posing and music? how about you coloring. i just don't want you to take this show litely. i hope you place in the top 3 so you can get on stage with me and watch me whip your ass! :D
I'm not sure how I will place on the National level. Training and diet are Better than ever. I pose every night, haven't picked out a song yet. I NEVER take a show lightly, that would make me look foolish in front of many people. Now.....for the whip ass comment- I'm no beginner here and I DO get shredded. Thanks for the motivation...as always, It's appreciated.:cool:

bigpresser said:
I'm not sure how I will place on the National level. Training and diet are Better than ever. I pose every night, haven't picked out a song yet. I NEVER take a show lightly, that would make me look foolish in front of many people. Now.....for the whip ass comment- I'm no beginner here and I DO get shredded. Thanks for the motivation...as always, It's appreciated.:cool:
well that's good. may i reccomend, "Somewere over the Rainbow" as a posing song. i think you would be great possing to that. bwahahahahahh.

Thanks...I'll keep that in mind.:flipoff: And may I recommend a summer course at a local college on spelling and grammar??- Cause you are a dummy!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

bigpresser said:
Thanks...I'll keep that in mind.:flipoff: And may I recommend a summer course at a local college on spelling and grammar??- Cause you are a dummy!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!
don't hate me cause you ain't me!:wallbash:

bigpresser said:
THANK GOD!!!:cool:
come on brother, I think it's pretty clear that im "the man". i know you stay awake at nite wishing that you could wake up in my shoes. it's ok brother, maybe in some other life time. for now, just do the best with what you have.:shoot3: :thefinger

Back