When cutting ..?

gogo4

Even though I am eating healthy food like... eggwhites, chicken breasts,veggies etc/... do I have to limit the ammount of how much I eat?
I don't know why but I am always hungry!

I am at 185lbs and just to give you a thought of what I had this morning.

6am - Cereal in morning w/light milk
9am - Chicken breast + tortilla+lil veggies
10:30- Protein shake/lightsoymilk/banana
12am - Chicken breast + tortilla+lil veggies
3pm - Chicken breast + tortilla+lil veggies
6pm - a shit load of carne asada meat (like 1.5lbs)...
about to make me a shake before workout tonight... but thats a shit load of food..mayne!

I don't count callories maybe I should..i wonder how much all that crap is .
I just feel like im eating way too much of this stuff ... any way to tune down my appetite?
Also I am on a EQ cycle that I started yesterday I heard thats supposed to increase yoru appetite too... great.

Btw I am trying to cut down and lost alot of fat just eating right but it seems like my appetite jumped up pretty high since i started out first.

gogo4 said:
... do I have to limit the ammount of how much I eat?

I don't count callories maybe I should..i wonder how much all that crap is .

No matter what types of foods you are eating you will still have to be in a calorie deficit to reduce body fat and/or body weight.

Kind of tough to gauge your intake with identifiers like 'lil bit of' and 'shit load' ;)

How long have you been eating that way, and what's it doing to your shape? If you're happy with the results your body is getting out of the way you're eating, I see no reason to stop...

well it was good untill i started using EQ and now my appetite opened up a can of whoop @$$ lol I can't stop munching...but i figgure atleasts its food packed with protein.

Aboot said:
No matter what types of foods you are eating you will still have to be in a calorie deficit to reduce body fat and/or body weight.

Don't 100% agree with this (maybe 90%) ---but thats a very lengthy discussion.

I think it's true...calories are what count at the end of the day. If you eat 100lbs of carrots your gonna put on weight. Though I definately believe some foods are absorbed differently into the body, that doesn't mean cuz your on the Atkins diet you can eat 5 blocks of cheese....

Depending on the level of conditioning of the individual and their workout experience or diet experience one can lose fat on more kcals then needed.

Even a shift in Macronutrients will alter this in most individuals.

A kcal is not a Kcal in my opinion like some have said.

Back