when do i start post cycle therapy (pct) after a test p and tren cycle

MOE from H.P.

when do i start PCT after a test p and tren cycle

im gonna be starting my third cycle this sunday, its going to be

test p 100mg- EOD
tren E 50mg-EOD
letro 2.5mg-ED

for post cycle therapy (pct) i have my usual clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) set up.
i usually take test cyp and wait two weeks before starting my PCT.
is it the same for test p, i wouldnt think so since it "leaves" the body so quik, i just dont know when to start it. please help me out, thanks.

whoa whoa whoa

definitely NOT !! WITH short esters 3 days after your last shot start your post cycle therapy (pct) !!

and always end your tren a week earlier than your test... always !!

Ok I just looked at your cycle.. bad bad bad !!

Tren E should be shot every 3.5 days just like test e... and you definitely are not running enough at all.. u need at least 300 mgs ew to really make it work for you. and i hope this isnt your first time using tren because if u cant handle the sides u are screwed for 2 weeks before it gets out of your system, u should be running acetate with the test p man... and be doing daily injections.. 50mgs of each test p and tren ACE everyday !! BUT ... if u got enan and are hell bent on using it.. be prepared man..

AND DO NOT RUN LETRO AT THAT DOSAGE HOLY HELL DONT DO THAT MAN !! TALK ABOUT OVERKILL AND NO SEX DRIVE.. WOW.. Do not use letro.. USE CABERGOLINE !!! that is a necessity when running TREN...

PCT? Horrible !!

Dont use HCG... you need more than just CLOMID...

Use this PCT...

4 weeks of NOLVA/CLOMID/AROMASIN at 40mgs/100mgs/25mgs EVERYDAY !!!

And stop the tren E two weeks before you stop the test prop... more accurately 17 days before your last shot of test propinate !!! Man you are gonna screw yourself up bad if you dont listen to me i swear... this is bad... i am not ragging on you.. SO DO NOT THINK THAT AT ALL !! I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOU... HEALTH WISE AND MENTAL WISE...

DID ANYONE ELSE NOT SEE THIS AND IMMEDIATELY THROW UP A RED FLAG?? What is going on at this board??

Isnt anyone educating people on proper anabolic/androgenic steroid use?? Holy fvck !! I can tell i am needed at this board more than i am already.. jesus...

Dude if you have any questions at all send me a PM...

i cant believe no one has seen this and tried to help you out... dont worry i will make sure your cycle goes alright and you recover and keep your gains.. BUT YOU NEED TO LISTEN TOO ME AND NOT TAKE WHAT I SAY LIGHTLY.. IM SERIOUS !!

Ok I just looked at your cycle.. bad bad bad !!

Tren E should be shot every 3.5 days just like test e... and you definitely are not running enough at all.. u need at least 300 mgs ew to really make it work for you. and i hope this isnt your first time using tren because if u cant handle the sides u are screwed for 2 weeks before it gets out of your system, u should be running acetate with the test p man... and be doing daily injections.. 50mgs of each test p and tren ACE everyday !! BUT ... if u got enan and are hell bent on using it.. be prepared man..

AND DO NOT RUN LETRO AT THAT DOSAGE HOLY HELL DONT DO THAT MAN !! TALK ABOUT OVERKILL AND NO SEX DRIVE.. WOW.. Do not use letro.. USE CABERGOLINE !!! that is a necessity when running TREN...

PCT? Horrible !!

Dont use HCG... you need more than just CLOMID...

Use this PCT...

4 weeks of NOLVA/CLOMID/AROMASIN at 40mgs/100mgs/25mgs EVERYDAY !!!

And stop the tren E two weeks before you stop the test prop... more accurately 17 days before your last shot of test propinate !!! Man you are gonna screw yourself up bad if you dont listen to me i swear... this is bad... i am not ragging on you.. SO DO NOT THINK THAT AT ALL !! I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOU... HEALTH WISE AND MENTAL WISE...

DID ANYONE ELSE NOT SEE THIS AND IMMEDIATELY THROW UP A RED FLAG?? What is going on at this board??

Isnt anyone educating people on proper anabolic/androgenic steroid use?? Holy fvck !! I can tell i am needed at this board more than i am already.. jesus...

Dude if you have any questions at all send me a PM...

i cant believe no one has seen this and tried to help you out... dont worry i will make sure your cycle goes alright and you recover and keep your gains.. BUT YOU NEED TO LISTEN TOO ME AND NOT TAKE WHAT I SAY LIGHTLY.. IM SERIOUS !!

thanks for the info on post cycle therapy (pct) start time, i was going to wait 3 nights anyway since the half life is so short. but as far as the post cycle therapy (pct) compounds ive done just fine recovering from 500mg test cyp EW, 500mg EQ EW, and 300mg deca EW with just clomid and HCG. actually this is my second time with tren (first for tren E) and i was doing 75mg EOD. yes im hell bent on using this stack so i changed the Tren injections to 100mg sunday and wednesday, i also changed letro to 2.5mg EOD. also this is the second time ive used letro first time was 2.5mg ED and i never saw a drop in sex drive. as a matter of fact i dont think ive ever experienced a loss of sex drive while on any cycle. hhhhmmm?
so this is what its going to look like

test p- 100mg last night and EOD moving forward
tren E-100mg last night and 100mg every wednesday and sunday moving forward
letro- 2.5 EOD or should i go every 2 days?

my post cycle therapy (pct) will stay the same but i plan on getting some nolva JIC.

Deuce, I agree with the majority of what you've said except for a couple of things:

I'd recommend Pramipexole @ .5mg ED over Cabaser (for Prolactin supression)
For the post cycle therapy (pct) protocol, I've tried Nolva + Clomid, Clomid alone, and Nolva alone. I don't think theres very much of a difference at all in running Nolva + Clomid vs Clomid by itself. So if cost is an issue I'm pretty sure running Clomid by itself will be just fine, and I think most people will agree with that.

MOE, for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you will be fine just using Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD or ED if you are really worried. You don't need letro for this cycle, and I would highly recommend you NOT use it unless you have some serious gyno issues. I've used it on cycle for pre-existing gyno and it definitely hindered my gains because of how much it dried me out. You want to keep a little bit of estrogen in your body and Letro is terrible for your lipid profile. Stick to the Aromasin + Prami as a good combo for estrogen and prolactin suppression.

okay, im fuked!! i already have the letro as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI), i can get aromasin but its going to take a couple of weeks. how would you suggest usig the letro for now, i was going to go 2.5mg letro EOD until i get the aromasin. i read if taken at 2.5 mg every day it can surpress up to 98% of the estrogen in your body, so if i take it every other day would it be safe to say it will only surpress half of that or about 75% of my estrogen? either way i cant be walking around like a giant aromatizing idiot, i need some sort of Aromatase inhibitor (AI). thanks for the help.

Back