When does EQ fully kick in to the system?

crazymike1213

I'm currently on week 8 of 16 week cycle of dbol/test cyp/equipoise
My cycle is really simple, 600mg test cyp+600mg EQ a week along with 40mg of dbol for first 5 weeks.
I'm doing weekly HCG and I have regular 5 week nolva/clomid PCT labeled out.
For the first 5 weeks I actually have gained 10lbs and I know they are basically all dbol because test Cyp and EQ wouldn't have been fully kicked in by week 5.
But ever since then, I'm not gaining any weights.. my workouts are great and I still look nice and lean but I haven't seen any noticeable gains for past 3 weeks and this is frustrating.
I get oily face and oily hair along with minor acne. So I can tell it is working but I'm not sure how long I should wait..
I know tons of people already have asked this question and they say the "kick in" time for EQ is usually around 6-9 weeks... So I was just wondering if anyone with EQ experience give me an input on what to expect when... It would be great to hear your EQ story because I'm a deca lover and this is my first EQ cycle.

Cheers.

agree with mountain man.

around 6-7 weeks for me. It's half life isn't TOOOO much more than enth and cyp...so it'll be at a similar time!

It's pretty mild even at 600 wk for me. Hella hungry all the time and my vascularity greatly improved. Won't be running it again though as I would rather have ran prop. I did stay rather lean with a 4-5lb increase in lbm. Ran 200testcyp, 150deca/600eq for 14wks

agree with mountain man.

around 6-7 weeks for me. It's half life isn't TOOOO much more than enth and cyp...so it'll be at a similar time!

So assuming that EQ is fully kicked in, how much LBM can I expect to gain for the rest of the cycle??
In other words, how much did you gain from EQ??

So assuming that EQ is fully kicked in, how much LBM can I expect to gain for the rest of the cycle??
In other words, how much did you gain from EQ??

it's not very strong, but how much you gain is determined by your diet.

if you're in a caloric deficit (cut), then you aren't going to gain much at all.

also, it's different for everyone.

You may be at 80% potential and gaining muscle is easy, you couldve done it without AAS. Someone already at 100% has a hard job pushing the boundaries as gains come slowly for them now

Does it ever "fully kick in"? Lol, EQ is very weak. I've ran it at a gram and wasn't impressed. I know Lee Haney was a fan though..

it's not very strong, but how much you gain is determined by your diet.

if you're in a caloric deficit (cut), then you aren't going to gain much at all.

also, it's different for everyone.

You may be at 80% potential and gaining muscle is easy, you couldve done it without AAS. Someone already at 100% has a hard job pushing the boundaries as gains come slowly for them now

yup... compounds do not dictate goals and results.. your nutrition does..

if your diet is not set up properly, all the eq and test in the world isn't going to get you to your goals..

diet first..

Back