When is the best time to weigh yourself

shenky

Beast666 Fanclub Chair
I'm not trying to burn fat. In fact, I'm trying to gain, but I thought this would be the best forum for this question.

The optimal time is immediately upon waking up. I, however, do not have this option. I was wondering if weighing myself immediately PWO is a good alternative?

When I'm dieting, first thing in the morning after a massive shit. When I'm bulking right before bed after I've force fed myself and drank a gallon of BCAAs. Always gaining!

In all seriousness, for consistency, if your diet and water intake etc. is the same then just do the same time each day/week depending on how you're monitoring. The variable is obviously going to be your food and fluid intake.

My reasoning was PWO you're depleted of fluids. Similarly upon waking, you're dehydrated. But what you're saying is as long as I'm consistent it should be accurate.

According to me weighing yourself first thing in the morning is usually best. Because of variations in food and fluid consumption, we have throughout the day.

Weight fluctuates often so the important thing is to just show steady progress. This doesn't ean freak out if you dont gai or lose every day. Theres a reason I only weigh once a week lol.

In short, since your weight changes through the day, it's best to always weigh yourself at the same time on the same scale... generally first thing in the morning will give you your lowest weight for the day without your food and drink interfering.

I'm not trying to burn fat. In fact, I'm trying to gain, but I thought this would be the best forum for this question.

The optimal time is immediately upon waking up. I, however, do not have this option. I was wondering if weighing myself immediately PWO is a good alternative?

Get an electronic scale everywhere you sleep. must weight around 2kilos. problem solved?

Back