when starting a test / deca cycle- start at same time or?

firstcycle8

I am planning a cycle this fall sometime, probably going to go with Deca / Test CYP.

I have heard the Deca takes longer to take effect, so do I start that a couple weeks before i start taking the Test ? or will I be setting myself up for "deca dick" ?

last, do you end the deca the same time your test cycle ends ?

Start at same time might want to throw in some DBOL for the first 4 weeks to help kick in test. deca takes about 5 weeks to start seeing the effects. if you are running a short cycle like 10 weeks i would go with NPP

If this is your first cycle run test only. The questions you are asking makes me think it is your first. Deca under 300 a week less than 12 weeks is worthless.

If this is your first cycle run test only. The questions you are asking makes me think it is your first. Deca under 300 a week less than 12 weeks is worthless.

this is my second cycle. I did a test E cycle only this spring / into summer. I got results, but, flu, and 14 hour work days took away alot of what I gained. I still look and feel better.

do you have post cycle therapy (pct) brother

im currently on post cycle therapy (pct), clomid / nolvadex. i should have some left over, and order more when this month worth of post cycle therapy (pct) is done.

the one thing I can say im ashamed about, is I cant figure out how much nolva and clomid to take per day. i tried to calculate it, and my syringe that came with it says 1ml, so I cant figure out how much to fill it per dose. I even asked on here how much to use per day with no replies.

Well if you have liquid Nolva you need to know the mg per ml concentration (ie:20mg/ml). Since most would say 40/40/20/20 for post cycle therapy (pct) dosing and if you have liquid nolva at 20mg/ml, then 2cc or ml would equal the 40mg (daily amount)

Well if you have liquid Nolva you need to know the mg per ml concentration (ie:20mg/ml). Since most would say 40/40/20/20 for post cycle therapy (pct) dosing and if you have liquid nolva at 20mg/ml, then 2cc or ml would equal the 40mg (daily amount)

I have been doing 1ml clomid, 1ml tamox ( nolva ) in the morning, and 1ml clomid at night.

does that mean ive been doing HALF of what I should have been ?

Hey man I cant figure out how to strt my own post so im just gonna reply to this any advice you could give wld be greatly appreciated.I started my first cycle of Test E only at 500 per week and ran out after five full weeks.Just beginning to see good results.My supplier ran into problems and I couldnt get anymore.Within a week or so I had a bike accident wherein I got hit by a van.So now its three weeks later and Im just now able to go back to the gym.Ive gone from 205 down to about 185.I was planning on working out for a month or two clean and getting some more Test E and Deca.Im 26 185 around ten% bodyfat been working out for about five years.What does this cycle need to look like ie...length,dosage,pct.Again any assistance will be highly appreciated.

I have been doing 1ml clomid, 1ml tamox ( nolva ) in the morning, and 1ml clomid at night.

does that mean ive been doing HALF of what I should have been ?

In theory, yes you've been doing half... BUT you're doing 2ml of clomid a day plus Nolva, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Edit: If your libido is just not there and the balls haven't started coming back to fighting weight, then you may need to bump it up a little.

Were you able to find out what the concentration was? It should say right on the bottle.

Last edited:
Hey man I cant figure out how to strt my own post so im just gonna reply to this any advice you could give wld be greatly appreciated.I started my first cycle of Test E only at 500 per week and ran out after five full weeks.Just beginning to see good results.My supplier ran into problems and I couldnt get anymore.Within a week or so I had a bike accident wherein I got hit by a van.So now its three weeks later and Im just now able to go back to the gym.Ive gone from 205 down to about 185.I was planning on working out for a month or two clean and getting some more Test E and Deca.Im 26 185 around ten% bodyfat been working out for about five years.What does this cycle need to look like ie...length,dosage,pct.Again any assistance will be highly appreciated.

Pumphrey, you got some big issues going on here! Lets get you a thread started of your own first and get some answers going... "hijacking" other threads is frowned upon. Welcome to Ology! :)

Go to the Anabolic Steroid Forum by clicking the Forum tab and then finding the sub forum called this. (Or use this link)
Right near the top under the Orange RUI banner there's a big button for + Post New Thread.

In theory, yes you've been doing half... BUT you're doing 2ml of clomid a day plus Nolva, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Edit: If your libido is just not there and the balls haven't started coming back to fighting weight, then you may need to bump it up a little.

Were you able to find out what the concentration was? It should say right on the bottle.

Hey sorry I havent been able to get on here and reply. As far as libido I think im where I was before, or better to be honest. Physically I feel pretty good every day- before the cycle I was dragging ass, always exhausted etc. as for the "size" i feel they are normal.

the concentration is - liquid clomi - 70mL 35mg/mL the liquid tamox / nolva is 50mL 20mg/mL

like I said I tried SO hard to calculate and figure out how much to take. I ended up doing the 1mL of clomid and 1mL of nolva in the morning, then 1mL of clomid before bed. in the last couple weeks I have reduced it to about half, as my 30 days is up on the 27th.

so next time, ill have to use more per day... ?

Its been a while! Well based on those concentrations and the standard post cycle therapy (pct) of 100/100/50/50 for Clomid and 40/40/20/20 for Nolva, you weren't too far off. If you plan on using the same stuff again, you'd want to dose the clomid at 3ml and Nolva at 2ml for the first 2 weeks (splitting it up in the day is fine) and then after 2 weeks go down to 1ml per day nolva and 1.5ml per day of clomid. This will give you a solid 28 days of liquid plus a couple extra doses.

If you're libido is up/better, I'd say its working just fine. Be sure to keep your diet up and in check. Remember there are lots of food that help raise your natty T level as well.

Back