When to take creatine???

bud071

LAtely ive been hearing you should take it after you work out instead...Then i heard you should take it before and after...Then i heard it doesnt matter if you take it after so just take itocne a day.......AAAGH....Can someon straighen me out..lol thanks!

Depends on what amounts you where gonna use?

5g morning
5g Pre w/o
5g Post w/o
5g Before bedtime

I would take it after your workout and first thing in the morning on non-workout days. This maximize insulin's effects of shuttling the creatine to your cells.

I use TrueProtein's Creatine Ethyl Ester.

I take 1 tsp preworout and 1 tsp postsorkout.

Now that andro is gone It seems like the only thing out there for strength size is prob. creatine, right??? I dont read the mags anymore since ive grown up and realized they are nothg but a pictures and ads... nothing adrug-free guy can use...lol
Funny how the arm routines are always different and always the newest way to gain size..lol Well what do you think will take hte place of andro?????

What are you asking? Stuff thats legal for strength?
Protein, Creatine, FOOD and then there are a hundred other things that might help.
Adenergy stack might be something for you.

Yea sorry not very specific was i....Well Nothing really for energy just to take place of teh effect of Androa nd is legal....

bud071 said:
Yea sorry not very specific was i....Well Nothing really for energy just to take place of teh effect of Androa nd is legal....

I usually recommend a lot of food, protein powder, creatine, and glutamine. But make no mistake if you are eatting like a girl scout you wont see any gains.

I dont think you will notice much difference in results if you take your creatine before or after lifting. I personally prefer to take my creatine pwo because I like to have an empty stomach when I train.

I use TRAC creatine. I take it 20-30min before I workout on an empty stomach and I've seen quick results.

I don't take it after I workout, but that's just me.

Back