Where do you buy your brewing equipment?

Ligand

I know where I could get everything from individually, but is there a one-stop-shop website where most people go so I don't get screwed over by shipping costs?

Looking for sterile vials, unsterile vials and a whatman filter if possible at the same site

P.S. is it ok to buy BB and BA from ebay like the oil? A friend says its ok to buy the oil from ebay which I found weird, but he is very versed in this area so I believe him. just doing my research

Would really appreciate it if anyone could help out. Home brewing newb as you can tell

I know where I could get everything from individually, but is there a one-stop-shop website where most people go so I don't get screwed over by shipping costs?

Looking for sterile vials, unsterile vials and a whatman filter if possible at the same site

P.S. is it ok to buy BB and BA from ebay like the oil? A friend says its ok to buy the oil from ebay which I found weird, but he is very versed in this area so I believe him. just doing my research

Would really appreciate it if anyone could help out. Home brewing newb as you can tell

you can buy nearly everything from ebay if you wanted... the oil you can get from a grocery store everything else just google it! i found everything i needed from google just shop prices..

Back