Where to find coupon for private meds lab work?

TR2838

I'm over due for some bloodwork and I Remember people getting the female hormone panel for $50 wi a coupon.. Anyone know where to find that coupon?

If this is Private MD Labs you can take a 2 second survey with link on their page for a coupon code. I do it every time.

Also the female test is okay but does lack a few things the male has the biggest being the sensative version of the E2 test versus the general female version. That said if E2 is not a specific concern I wouldn't overly worry but it's an expensive test and most of the price differential. If you are dialing in E2 on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and having issues it does matter though.

Thanks, I punched in the code from above and it knocked the price down to $50! Great price.. Im satisfied with the female panel because it does test for estradiol, which I believe is the type of estrogen I am concerned about..
For this price I will be doing it every month for the next year until I really get to know how my body feels at different levels.. I have not been on top of my blood work and lately I haven't felt that great- time to find out why.

Thanks, I punched in the code from above and it knocked the price down to $50! Great price.. Im satisfied with the female panel because it does test for estradiol, which I believe is the type of estrogen I am concerned about..
For this price I will be doing it every month for the next year until I really get to know how my body feels at different levels.. I have not been on top of my blood work and lately I haven't felt that great- time to find out why.

Please let us know how you do. I am interested on using this same test in a few weeks down the road.

In regards to the coupon code, i usually just google Privatemdlabs "coupon code" and get one that is currently working. Good for a decent discount.

FYI estradiol is E2. Sensative is the better test for males as the general female test isn't accurate enough to get really good readings on the low amounts men typically have. If your E2 is very high the non sensative test is probably good enough to pick it up though. Fine tuning E2 does require a better test in most peoples opinion.

FYI estradiol is E2. Sensative is the better test for males as the general female test isn't accurate enough to get really good readings on the low amounts men typically have. If your E2 is very high the non sensative test is probably good enough to pick it up though. Fine tuning E2 does require a better test in most peoples opinion.

I never noticed the E2 test on the "Hormone Panel for Females" was only the standard test. That's a bummer as adding the E2 sensitive will more than double the amount of cost. Just doing the "Male Deluxe Anit-Aging Panel" has E2 but not Free T which is probably a more important test than Total T anyway. I'd hate to do the full panel @ over $300 everytime though.... what are you guys who are not going through insurance doing?? Thanks.

The standard E2 test is fine. If your estradiol is high this test will pick it up. That being said if you decide to get the standard test and it's high I think your next move would be the sensitive test. Good luck..

The standard E2 test is fine. If your estradiol is high this test will pick it up. That being said if you decide to get the standard test and it's high I think your next move would be the sensitive test. Good luck..

What do you consider high.. my E2 has always been below 20 so I'm not sure if the Standard E2 test would pick that up. In fact I've had the standard before and it will just say something like <20 pg/ml. I think I'll take your advise and just get the standard and if necessary get the sensitive. I think in regards to E2, symptoms are as important as numbers for the most part.

What do you consider high.. my E2 has always been below 20 so I'm not sure if the Standard E2 test would pick that up. In fact I've had the standard before and it will just say something like <20 pg/ml. I think I'll take your advise and just get the standard and if necessary get the sensitive. I think in regards to E2, symptoms are as important as numbers for the most part.

Since E2 has not been a problem in the past and your readings are consistent I wouldn't overly sweat it unless you have signs of potential E2 issues right now. At some point down the road it is worth it to get the male and a better look but as long as things are fine that would just be a one off thing.

I wouldn't sweat this given your situation but go ahead and get one sometime just to make sure. I default to the female myself but am currently testing and dialing in aromasin dosages and for that I use sensative. Once dialed I won't worry about it much and maybe only 1x a year when I do a big panel.

More than anything I wanted you to be aware of the distinction for future use and best economy of dollars.

Since E2 has not been a problem in the past and your readings are consistent I wouldn't overly sweat it unless you have signs of potential E2 issues right now. At some point down the road it is worth it to get the male and a better look but as long as things are fine that would just be a one off thing.

I wouldn't sweat this given your situation but go ahead and get one sometime just to make sure. I default to the female myself but am currently testing and dialing in aromasin dosages and for that I use sensative. Once dialed I won't worry about it much and maybe only 1x a year when I do a big panel.

More than anything I wanted you to be aware of the distinction for future use and best economy of dollars.

Thanks for the reply. I just had the sensitive test done but I'll have to do some research to see if the sensitive is more "accurate" or just reads " lower levels" where maybe the standard is accurate but doesn't read levels as low??

Thanks for the reply. I just had the sensitive test done but I'll have to do some research to see if the sensitive is more "accurate" or just reads " lower levels" where maybe the standard is accurate but doesn't read levels as low??

Already been done. Give it a read. You'll be hugely disillusioned and understand why I pointed this out, suggested you get it done at least once at some point and had a caveats that you were getting "consistent" low results on the female.
New E2 labs.

Make sure you can see and read all of the various results within each inset box. My browser on the iPhone makes me scroll inside. Each box contains a series of both sensative and non sensative tests.

Last edited:
Back