Where to inject?

Pin in the stomach, just like he said. Which reminds me the first time I ever did blood came out, and for like 10 minutes I thought I was gona die :D Then I realized, oh I'm fine!

Ah, so much fun.

How do you guys eat around yall injections?? I've heard you arent supposed to have carbs or fats but what the heck are you supposed to eat if you do shots a breakfast, pwo, and bedtime?

Depends on what your injecting! CJC's and GHRP's same as GH Carbs blunt the affect IGF's High protien High fat ok so a nice steak works well with that. Actually the person to ask would be USERat204 he's a wealth of knowledge on the peps. Also who I go to when I have questions on peps!

As for pinning I have been rotating between lower stomach and sides or love handle areas not convinced on the localized fat loss issue.

Last edited:
well i have CJC-1295 ( w/o dac) and GHRP-2 that i am reconstituting right now. the CJC-1295 will be used at 50mcg 3 times a day and the GHRP-2 will be used at 100mcg 3 times a day. For breakfast I have 10 eggwhites, 4 whole eggs, and oatmeal. So, deal I get rid of the oatmeal or?? Im kind of lost right now.

Im using some thing simular CJC1293 and GHRP2 100mcg 3x day LR3 pwo. What I do is one of two things Either eat a high Protein meal near injection time! Or wait an hour and and eat the breakfeast u stated. I'm a little carb sensative any way! So I always lean way on the protein side! I eat the exact same thing for breakfeast rather than Oatmeal I have 1 slice of wheat bread. I understand the frustration hard to plan shots and meals around each other! Pain in the butt really. Again Userat204 is the man to go to on this. I am honestly learning them as I go also

yea man its driving me nuts because around these shots is when my carbs are the highest!! except for bedtime, my breakfast and pwo meals are pretty high in carbs. I guess I will just have to wing it for the time being. do you know how much ba water you can reconstitute in your GHRP-2 vial? I reconstituted the CJC-1295 with 2ml of water so I get 20mcg per tick mark. But idk how much can be put into the GHRP vial to get the same 20mcg per tick mark

well brothers i will keep everyone updated on how these peps are treating me. I'm using them as part of my pct and recovery so we will see what happens. I'm not gonna alter my diet too much

well i got everything reconstituted and said to hell with it...if im gonna do this im going all out, so i purchased IGF-1(DES) and will be running that bilaterally@50 mcg.
dont really know where i should go with the IGF and if i should go IM or SubQ for the injection.
And I just wanna say thanks for all the help you brothers have given me time and time again.

is okay to get right into the muscless with IGF or would yall recommend subq?

IGF needs to be done IM.

Chest and lats really suck major balls but if you inject into the muscle as soon as you wipe it with disinfected then it's kinda easy. Because your skin is still wet and easier to penetrate.

And don't breath in while your doing it. Especially with your lats. Well I don't cause it kinda makes the muscle flex...kinda.

IGF goes systemic no matter how you inject it! Best thing is to try both see what u like the best! I do sub-Q I have tried both. You can use it pre or post workout also! Pre will give incredible pumps. The more I have read about this the post is the way I do it reason being after intense work out we create a natural GH release! My thoughts are this is an ideal time to add the Igf. That is a biproduct of the natural gh release and Im sure there are other factors with the GH release that make the process complete. I'm also changing my opinion on the timming of eating. I think the only thing you really want to avoid is a massive intake of carbs at shot time with the GHRPS and GHRH

Back