which company out of these

Rolmack

I have to choose my next cycle , I can get anything Quality Vet, Syd Group , Animal Power , and Denkall

which company does everyone like the most out of these???

I have ran quite a few cycles with Quality Vet and Denkall Products which I though were so so ,,,,,but I have never tried Syd Group or Animal power

anyone use Syd Group or Animal Power with Better results than while on Quality Vet or Denkall products?

crushershockey said:

Hey Crushershockey I will most likely be doing another QV product cycle soon , I guess I was just hoping someone would be tell me those other companies kick QV and Denkall's ass . mabee I will try to find some human grade and give that a try what does everyone think about human grade effectivness compared to mexican gear like QV?

house1 said:
i dont like any of them but if i had to pick i would probably go with qv

haha ,,,,house1 so what do think is the Bomb shiznit,,,,,,,under ground labs?,,,human grade stuff ???

Rolmack said:
haha ,,,,house1 so what do think is the Bomb shiznit,,,,,,,under ground labs?,,,human grade stuff ???

humangrade is always at the top --but i will take a good ug's product long before qv's shit :)

house1 said:
humangrade is always at the top --but i will take a good ug's product long before qv's shit :)

I get pretty swole off that QV shit haha , I wonder how huge i'd get off the good stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks bro

Back