Which is it?

jamesl0822

Ok so I changed from GSO to safflower oil ...mostly out of necessity (ran out). I also went from 2&18 to 2&20 no EO. The other thing I changed was my process. I took my solvents and raw up to 90-100c for about 2 min even after it got clear and kept stirring. I preheated the oil as usual and started mixing the solvents and powder about the time the oil cooled to 100c. Then I mixed the two as usual with heat and this time instead of getting it completely clear then stopping to let it cool and filter it... I kept the heat at 90-100c and stirred for about 4-5 mins after all swirls were gone then let it cool to filter.
Last time I ran 300cyp it crashed a few days out. This time I can't make it crash so far. I have had my 300cyp in the fridge for almost 2 days at 36C and nothing. I know my hormone is good, source has impeccable rep, melting temp was dead on, and smell was right.
So what do you think was the difference? Seems like it could be one of 3 things:
  1. Viscosity of Safflower oil makes it harder to crash
  2. Higher BB
  3. Better Process
Or a combination of the 3? all opinions welcome.
Oh and I think that this is the smoothest cyp I have ever shot btw.

Last edited:
Also, with this extension of heat you used, you may have not been heating enough before and that was causing it to not saturate all the way into solution.
But the extra 2% BB definately made the biggest difference!!!

I can make my cyp300 with 2/20 and it will definitely gel up in the fridge. Only did this 1 time to see.

I was pretty sure it was a combination of the bb and the heating process being tweaked.

I don't know about the viscosity being higher on safflower... My safflower is so thin. Could be that I got shitty GSO... it happens, bc that shit is thick. 3rd day in fridge...No crash! I guess I did something right for a change.

Back