Which is the safest steroid regarding voice effects ??

RamboTheDog

My girlfriend has been working out for a while now and she wishes to give a cycle a try.

Problem is that her biggest fear is getting deeper voice and clitoris changes, so i went to do some research for her.

Well, i was between the few steroids to give her and these are the things i found out:

1- Anavar: Although it has some sides, it seems to be the safest regarding her fears. Problem is that its so hard to find real var and the gains (from female friends) werent great.

2- Winstrol: It is well spoken of by many people but it seems to be shitty for male and female. Half the women i know got deeper voices forever from using even low dosages of winny.

3- EQ/Boldenone: I heard it is supposed to be quite safe at low dosages but i havent met anyone who used it so some info/personal experience would be very helpful.

4- Anadrol/Oxymetholone: I did some research and i found in a few forums and websites a review from a female bber talking about how 25 mg/day (split) of anadrol for a woman is even safer regarding side effects than 5mg/day of anavar and it gives more gains.

5- Dianabol: Havent seen much of it but i have a female friend who used it at low dosages got great gains without any bad sides.

6- Primobolan: Seems to be rather safe for women but i dont know about dosages and it is very hard to find legit.

7- Trenbolone: A good friend of mine gave to his girlfriend at VERY low dosages without any sides, but i havent found much info on the internet.

If you know of any other safe steroid for her to use please feel free to post, because im very confused since each website says one thing for example: One says that winstrol is great and no sides, other says its shitty and full of sides :/ so i dont really know what to think.

Would any woman with experience help me to pick the best steroid (that wont leave her with permanent sides like deeper voice, facial hair and clit enlargment etc) for my girlfriend??

I really appreciate any feedback you can give me. Thank you very much.

Honestly, the dose is going to determine sides more than anything. I find it interesting that dbol and tren are on there as those are probably the last ones I'd recommend, even though I do know a female that does enjoy low dose dbol.

Var and primo are easily at the top of the list, but my wife has been on 20mg of testosterone for a few years with zero sides other than a healthy sexual appetite. Of course, everyone is different, and it's VERY important to start VERY small to assess any changes.

Just be DAMN sure she understands the risks involved, as she may not be so forgiving if things go too far.

My .02c :)

Honestly, the dose is going to determine sides more than anything. I find it interesting that dbol and tren are on there as those are probably the last ones I'd recommend, even though I do know a female that does enjoy low dose dbol.

Var and primo are easily at the top of the list, but my wife has been on 20mg of testosterone for a few years with zero sides other than a healthy sexual appetite. Of course, everyone is different, and it's VERY important to start VERY small to assess any changes.

Just be DAMN sure she understands the risks involved, as she may not be so forgiving if things go too far.

My .02c :)

Hmm that is very interestint, i had never heard of women taking test, although 20 mg /wk seems ok.. Did your wife have gains from it ? No sides at all ??

I have some primo and EQ unused with me. What do u think would be a safe dosage of primo ??

And what do u think about boldenone ? Im just afraid of the long half life

And thanks a lot for input

Back