Which One Is the Miracle Fat Burner, Green Coffee Bean or Something Covered by It?

Azayi

I recently watched the popular Dr. Oz television show, which was highly praised by millions of people, talking about pure green coffee bean, also named “a miracle fat burner” by Dr. Oz. However, I cannot totally agree Dr. Oz call green coffee bean as “a miracle fat burner”.View attachment 550912
Let's just suspend the reason why I cast doubt on the nickname for now. What has the scientific community so excited about Green Coffee Extract is that people don't have to do anything different when taking this food supplement. They don't need to exercise or diet any differently than they already do; they just appear to lose pounds fast.
How does green coffee bean work? I believe there are lots of people want’s to ask this question when being told the miracle effect of this common seed for the first time.
Let us come to the progress of the test on a group of 16 adults who are asked to take green beans for 12 weeks. I found that the result is quite significant. The subjects lost 17 pounds (7.71 kg approximately) each on average. You might not be shocked by this figure, but 17 pounds is almost 11% of their overall body weight and 5% of their overall body fat! More surprisingly, there were no side effects reported.
However, I cannot totally agree Dr. Oz call green coffee bean as “a miracle fat burner”, instead chlorogenic acid is the one who works under the cover of green coffee bean and should be call the “miracle fat burner” exactly. According to further research, the key ingredient in green coffee bean is called chlorogenic acid which is a very important natural active compound for living beings. Chlorogenic acid works by inhibiting the release of glucose in the body, while at the same time boosting the metabolism or the "burning" of fat in the liver. Chlorogenic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis. This compound, which contains no chlorine, long known as an antioxidant, also slows the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal. Thus, more glucose can be consumed in the organ or other tissues instead of transform into fat and accumulate in this form which certainly contribute to obesity.
Meanwhile, this kind of miracle compound doesn’t only exist in green coffee beans but also found in many other plants or fruits, for instance bamboo and peach. Because of it various natural occurrences, I believe besides green coffee beans products, there must be more choice to produce an anti-fat drug which contains chlorogenic acid. Thus products from fruits and other part of plants might be a good choice. To my knowledge, Fruta Planta, made from the extract of peach, prune, lemon, bitter melon and other natural ingredients, I suspect, will have a good treatment effects on obesity.

Green bean extract includes Polyphenols together with Clorogenic-acids, Dicaffeoylquinic-acids, and Caffeoylquinic-acids. Green coffee beans contain Polyphenols that work to help decrease free-oxygen-radicals inside the body, acting as good antioxidants. Clorogenic-acids in unroll green coffee-beans decreases blood pressure.

I've been using it for awhile, I'd like to think it helps lol best price i could find was here. ***

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it is not wise to rely only on medical method. And a single kind of pill cannot work on everyone. However, I am considering to try this stuff ***** which was said made from 100% natural fruit. But I will not rely on it. I'm taking it as a backup nutrition source. In my opinion, a strict diet and physical activity plan is the key.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in his study. The case study done by him here youtube.com/watch?v=u0mqeq6EeJ8 seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video.

sonia

hey sonia

i checked that video and it seems pretty convincing for me too. If i can loose even half the weight that the women in the video lost in a week i'll be well pleased.

This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in his study. The case study done by him here youtube.com/watch?v=u0mqeq6EeJ8 seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video.

sonia

Back