which steroids make the biggest difference/impact on face and skull size?

unforgivin

I am banned!
hello

I want to know which steroids may make face more masculine and even give you a bigger skull

I've heard Tren and Anadrol can do that. but HGH is the best for this

Testosterone doesn't affect face

this is what I have heard. is this legit?

the main reason I want to use steroids is honestly because to get a more masculine face and bigger skull. what steroids do I need for this?

its an odd question... but it actually has some truth to it.

testosterone is responsible for the male characteristics...

so the use of anabolics might actually accelerate or develop stronger male characteristics... it would def be an interesting thing to research

I would look at their profiles and see which has the highest androgenic rating. The results are from testosterone. Testosterone has to be used regardless. Just use testosterone. The transformation, if any, won't be like its actions on muscle growth.

Depending on age our heads are pretty done growing. Our skulls cant thicken. Well they probably can but I'm sure it's not good.

This is plastic surgery not steroids. Steroids can have severe consequences. Steroids may be cheaper, but plastic surgery seems to make more sense. Guys have been cycling for decades and dont look a hell of a lot different.

I know omnadren used to cause so much water retention in the face because of estrogen issues that there was a term used called omnaskull. I did it back in the day and my face looked even funnier than it usually does. ;)

HGH can cause parts of your skull to grow. Not really in a good way. It’s kind of a cave man with a huge chin look. Guess that’s pretty manly?

I doubt tren affects bones at all like that. Probably just more muscle + less fat changing your looks a bit. Maybe a bit of cartilage growth in an extreme case? No idea on that last one but it’s all I can think of.

lol i think you can achieve this with HGH or a large dose of other steroids/insulin but by the time its changed your face, its has simultaneously had a huge party on all your internal organs, you've got the diabetes and heart issues, and you achieve your goal of a grotesque Andre the Giant-esque face right before you keel over and die.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3104052/

This is great. Agree with all the above. Best shot at manly characteristics is to take lots of testosterone for a long time.....and bone malformation will be from HGH and insulin. The physical cost of making this change is tremendous. Might get to enjoy you freakish proportions for a little while before it kills ya though :)

P.S. Anyone got the magic steroid I can abuse for a HUGE dick? Could always use an extra inch or 5 or 6.

From the use of testerone I've accelerated hair growth and deepened my voice.
That in combination with high doses of gh 8-12iu per day for up to a year could definitely lead to changes in bone structure and how you actually look.

With that said, chances are you'll kill yourself if you ever achieve that goal, or at least die within years from doing so.

This is an interesting thread. I don't know if there is much science, bro science or otherwise, out there for this. I think the talk about HGH and insulin are really not the way to go here.

My experience with really androgen heavy compounds is they made me look more manly. Hard to describe exactly how, maybe more chiseled? I don't think it was bulkier muscles, or being more cut, or being more vascular - it was something else.

Along with that goes the other androgenic effects like deeper voice, more body hair, perhaps less hair on top, etc.

So my advice would be to sort through the profiles and find some really androgenic heavy one(s) and go with that combined with testosterone.

Plastic surgeons can do chin implant as well as pec implants, $2500+.....why not just grow a beard? Will change your appearance and is a lot cheaper.....

***your link aint working 404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I beg your pardon for tripping earlier but i do like this subject matter as I myself have a farret face, meaning no chin, so decided 3 years ago to brow a beard and now Im as handsome as ever and mr. Farret face is no more, but still would love to something to augment my own chin and masculine features more.

i definitely think my early use of steroids altered my development somewhat. i started when i was 18, and i wish i could post a face comparison of my face from when i was 16, still with my babyfat round face compared to 19, with a year of gear experience and on 700mgs of tren. you wouldn't believe it.

Back