Which supplement?

Brandon B said:
tednatas, thanks for all your help. Leave your bitching in another thread.

Which Protein, creatine and multi do you guys reccomend that I take?
There are a lot of options out there I am not sure which would be the best one.

Sorry I didnt get to your PM, busy day...

Go with cheap, good ol' monohydrate/creapure creatine- Prolabs, AST or Optimum's will do.

Protein- I personally like Pro Rated or Optimum's 100% whey, both taste good and are very cheap and low carb.

Multi- I like Ast's 32x, or GNC's Mega man.... most any multi you get from Walgreens or Walmart will due.....

tednatas said:
you just cant leave it alone can you! your an ass kisser man! admit it. its ok with me i dont mind dude! i could give a fuck! but your way in the wrong man! you see two guys running there mouth and what do you do??? you toss in a line or two , take a side and jump in. why? for the sake of licking that man yj's ass? im sure he can handle his own battles. which is probably what you should do. and if yu got anymore issues man let me know we can meet up. i live in so cal and im willing to drive any were in the southwest to meet up with ya. so if you want that drop a line. if not just stay clear of me and all will be good.

You're a very bitter man arent you?

YellowJacket said:
Protein, flax oil, creatine and a multi is all you need....

Brandon B,

I agree with YJ. Also I take Uni-Liver tabs (24 tabs 4 w/meals). I find it helps with recovery and it very inexpensive. I think YJ mentioned liver tabs in this post also. The above supps and liver tabs should help you incredibly, especially on you football regimen. Good luck and stay healthy!!

Back