Which type of Test goes with tbol for what goal?

ramymounir

I need your opinions please about wether i should use test E or test prop with tbol.

this is not about me cycle or my age, it is a question for anyone in general.

I read that test prop is a fast acting test with little water retention that the slow acting test E, thats why tbol should be used from day one with test E to start working until the test e kicks in, and should also be taken with high dose and should be stopped as early as well 8 or something.. while in case of test Prop it should be take with a lower dose and should be started in the middle of the cycle. and stopped at the end.. Also in case of test prop it is more of a cutting cycle use while if the goal is bulking then test E is the right type..

is that right? please experienced users only. I am not interested in the opinion of users who dont have first hand experience.

Thanks

I'll answer- but no offense- it sounds like you should spend more time researching before you consider a cycle.

The amount of the oral you run has nothing to do with what sort of test you take. Run it for 4-5 weeks to start the cycle at 40-60mg, regardless of what test you use.

The only real difference between test p and test e is the amount of time until you have stable blood levels. The water retention difference is way overstated in my experience. You can cut or bulk on either. If you've never cycled, test e will at least allow you to pin less often.

Test is Test .. there is no difference at all in regards to the "testosterone" in either test e or test p . the difference is ONLY in the ester that the test is suspended in . the propionate ester is absorbed by the body rather quickly and lasts only a few days . The enanthate ester is slowly absorbed by the body and is in your system for about 10 days.

But once the 'test' itself is in your body and blood stream , there is absolutely NO difference between the two. So water retention, bloat , etc .. are all based on your body's reaction to the test itself and its aromatization into estrogen (not the propionate or enathate ester).

if your main goal is to run T-bol , and your just adding test as your base only (which seems odd, being test is way better a muscle building compound then Tbol is). Then you'd probably want to go with Test Prop, because a Tbol cycle should not be ran more then 7 weeks. and Test Prop is faster acting and much better for short runs.
(test prop needs pinned every other day)

if this is your first cycle however, I'd recommend you only run Test E , and forget the Tbol. 10 weeks of test E will do wonders for a first cycle , make gains , learn how your body reacts to AAS and learn how to control E2.
(test e can be injected once per week)

thanks guys for your replies
this is my second cycle. the first cycle was test E only.. and i am adding tbol to upgrade the results i can have on this cycle.. I chose tbol for 2 main reasons. the first is it doesn't cause hairloss, and the second it doesn't cause water retention like dbol..

what i dont understand, we get more test in our blood stream from test pro per 100ml injection because the short ester contains less oil than the long ester where the test e has a slow release effects therefore as far as i remember the test e has 62 ml per 100 where the test prop has 87 ml per 100 ml

the question is since logically running the compounds simultaneously gives the best results,
should i postpone the tbol until the 3rd week if i decide to run test e for it to kick in , and start the tbol right away if i decide to run the prop?
i can only run the tbol for 6 weeks or so right?

T-bol does not cause water retention like dbol does mainly because T-bol does not aromatize (convert to estrogen) very much , where as D-bol does big time . its the estrogen that is responsible for the bloat and water retention (not the AAS compound itself) . I run T-bol quite often, when I don't want to worry as much about estrogen sides (still not near as good as D-bol though from my experience, in regards to anabolic response).

If you decide to run Test E , then what your going to want to do is plan a full 10-12 week cycle of the Test E (don't just add it to the Tbol) . THEN, at week 5 start your Tbol and run it the 6-7 weeks you have planned (along side of and remainder of the Test e cycle)

Don't just run 6-7 weeks of Test E with the T-bol.. thats a waste of test and you'll not be near as happy with the results as compared to what i laid out above.

keep in mind that T-bol still does armomatize , even though very little, so you'll still need to have an AI protocol in place.

as for test prop having a higher mg per ml absorption then test E; this is true . BUT when guys are running a multiple 100s of mgs of test a week and getting to super-physiological blood levels of 5000+ nd/dl of test .. the difference in mg per ml is minuscule and does not matter.

if test e per ml is 62 mg , but your injecting a gram of it a week and getting to those super-phyiological blood levels (which is needed to get an anabolic response in the first place) ,, then test prop even though it may have 87 mg per ml , will not get you any higher blood levels at those high of dosages anyways.. there can be differences though if we were talking very low dose or TRT

hope that helps :)

Last edited:
oh and one more thing .. You'll need to run a high enough dosage of Test to make it worth while . T-bol is not anabolic enough , imo , to outshine test and to be able to be ran with a low dose of test; with things like Tren, or Deca, you can get by running a low dose of test as your base and let the Tren or Deca do all the anabolic work (example, 150mg a week of test along with 700 mg a week of tren) .. BUT , T-bol is not even close to something like Tren or Deca. so again , I'd run enough Test with the T-bol to warrant the 10 week shut down.

So if you're already running say test at 500 and Deca at 600 then is Tbol basically a waste of time?

So if you're already running say test at 500 and Deca at 600 then is Tbol basically a waste of time?

well if your running test and deca at moderately high dosages, then your already aromatizing plenty and having to take an AI.. the design and purpose of T-bol (non aromatizing counter part to D-bol) is to build 'dry' lean gains without having to worry about estrogen or water bulk, or having to run an AI** . Personally , Test and Deca cycle with an AI protocol already in place, your already getting some 'wet' gains, you might as well just run D-bol at that point and up the AI.

T-bol shines in a 'dry' stack .. say 250 mg test , 800 mg of masteron , with 50 mg of T-bol a day; <--- stack like that you could get by with no AI needed , and you'll have little estrogen issues (unless your overly sensitive to test). T-bol makes sense here.

but again , a high dose of Test and Deca, your already dealing with estrogen and needing an AI ,, the non aromatizing perk of T-bol does not really benefit you here .. just go with D-bol.

though it obviously won't hurt to run T-bol in any cycle .. being it has a strong affinity to bind to SHBG and free up testosterone (it can by synergistic with any cycle).. it just 'shines' on dry cycles.

** note: there is a debate on wither T-bol does NOT aromatize to any degree at all (on paper it does not) , and to wither it aromatizes to a small degree (some users have suspected some aromatizing).

i run T-bol when I'm running dry compounds and not wanting to worry about estrogen issues or blood pressure issues.. i will say though, mentally and strength wise I feel way better running D-bol (even though my BP goes much higher on the Dbol)

Last edited:
thanks guys for your replies
this is my second cycle. the first cycle was test E only.. and i am adding tbol to upgrade the results i can have on this cycle.. I chose tbol for 2 main reasons. the first is it doesn't cause hairloss, and the second it doesn't cause water retention like dbol..

what i dont understand, we get more test in our blood stream from test pro per 100ml injection because the short ester contains less oil than the long ester where the test e has a slow release effects therefore as far as i remember the test e has 62 ml per 100 where the test prop has 87 ml per 100 ml

the question is since logically running the compounds simultaneously gives the best results,
should i postpone the tbol until the 3rd week if i decide to run test e for it to kick in , and start the tbol right away if i decide to run the prop?
i can only run the tbol for 6 weeks or so right?

did you postpone the tbol until the 3rd week?

Back