Who do you think should have won this contest? - You decide. (see pics)

Who should have won?

• black trunks

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • red trunks

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
good lord that is some bad gyno red trunks has going on there. i am astounded he got on stage like that.

black trunks takes it hands down.

man how old was that guy in the purple trunks on the right....look at the loose skin on his abdomen.....fuk looks like he was pregnant before. Hope there were some doctors there, time for some appointments.

I forgot to add that this was the novice class. The guy in the black competed in LA this week at the TOC and placed 3rd in novice. That's a much tougher show though. I'll see if I can't get some pics from his bro that went to the show.

Red trunks has terrible gyno. I vote for black trunks. He has better legs but not as good size and conditioning in the upper body.

Thats a damn shame. Black IMO should have one. I think when ur sporting a rack size of 36DD, you should automatically be DQ!!!!! But what you gonna do?

Come on Mvmaxx, the dude in the red didn't win! You're kidding right?
His gyno is terrible.

Fyre said:
Come on Mvmaxx, the dude in the red didn't win! You're kidding right?
His gyno is terrible.

I think you meant black but yeah red won, black got robbed. I can't even begin to convey how distracting and disgusting that gyno was. Every time he raised his arms to do an ab shot I'd wince and close my eyes. :Puke:

Back