who else grew up without a father?

Nicky_eye_lids

Olympic Bodybuilder
so who else has?
i sure as shit did and fucked me up for life.
Growing up without a father could permanently alter the structure of the brain and produce children who are more aggressive and angry, scientists have warned. Children brought up only by a single mother have a higher risk of developing 'deviant behaviour', including drug abuse, new research suggests.

i find it hard to believe no one responded to this thread. myself i grew up with a father. only maybe four out of every twenty of my friends had our fathers i their lives. the ones without a dad and raised by mom or usually grand mom always said it didn't matter. now days when we get together to watch games or boxing. once we get a little tipsy my close friends sulk about not having a father around in a really sad way. i think some just hurt inside for years until the subject is mentioned.

I did not by choice. I was lied to about my father. That was when I was 8-9 years old. It messed me up for sure. And the worst part is I found out the truth 20 years later. Too late now though to make up for lost time. My father is 87 with terrible heath and lives across the country.

it's never to late bro. even if you travel to him and just have one memorable conversation it could be life changing. at 87 surely he may drop some knowledge on you or offer some wisdom reguarding life experiences etc. embrace at least a visit, conversation. do it for you.

it's never to late bro. even if you travel to him and just have one memorable conversation it could be life changing. at 87 surely he may drop some knowledge on you or offer some wisdom reguarding life experiences etc. embrace at least a visit, conversation. do it for you.

yeah but what if the geezer already died form screwing young bush?

Back