Who Is Supervising You?

DrJMW

Community Veteran, Fitness Consultant
Are most of you working with a partner and trainer to supervise your workout and diet?

Are most of you working with a doc or "guru" to supervise your medication usage?

Who is ordering and reading your blood tests to ensure that you are healthy during your performance enhancement medication cycles?

Who is helping you make adjustments during and between cycles (tweeking)?

Are your meds legitimate (not fake or counterfeited)?

Is your injection technique up to standards?

These are questions I ask people every day. These are also questions that you need to ask yourself every day. If everyone took the time to think about these questions, the sport of BB'ing would be looked at more seriously than just another drug culture. Education is ongoing. You must always be a student of the game. There really is no excuse for not having a trainer, a partner, a doc or a"guru" at your side given the extent of the Internet and telephone. Take a look at some of the authorities on this board and others. We are here and we are willing to help.

Good post........you see it all too often, guys jumping right in and asking questions after, or not asking at all.

Solid advice Doc., that's why from here on out I will be getting blood tests periodically.:)

I totally agree with everything stated above. Some of us are smart enough to run bloodtest before during and after the cycle. Those of us that can, are usully able to interpret them pretty well and make adjustments as needed. But I think the point of this thread is that their are way to many people who dont know what they are doing. And I'm not talking about stuff like ' when to add this or that or how to run post cycle recovery stuff, but rather how to keep their health at optomal levels.

Big bump for Dr.JMW.- your a good bro!

great post.....Its so true that many neglect their health in the persiut of an awesome exterior body......What about the interior???? Healthy body outside but sick body inside.

DrJMW said:
Are most of you working with a partner and trainer to supervise your workout and diet?

Are most of you working with a doc or "guru" to supervise your medication usage?

Who is ordering and reading your blood tests to ensure that you are healthy during your performance enhancement medication cycles?

Who is helping you make adjustments during and between cycles (tweeking)?

Are your meds legitimate (not fake or counterfeited)?

Is your injection technique up to standards?

These are questions I ask people every day. These are also questions that you need to ask yourself every day. If everyone took the time to think about these questions, the sport of BB'ing would be looked at more seriously than just another drug culture. Education is ongoing. You must always be a student of the game. There really is no excuse for not having a trainer, a partner, a doc or a"guru" at your side given the extent of the Internet and telephone. Take a look at some of the authorities on this board and others. We are here and we are willing to help.

Why do you need a partner or trainer to supervise your diet, training, and medication usage? We can keep track of our own stuff im sure. Everything else I agree with.

Re: Re: Who Is Supervising You?

Golden_Muscle said:
Why do you need a partner or trainer to supervise your diet, training, and medication usage? We can keep track of our own stuff im sure. Everything else I agree with.

If you have never trained with a partner or a trainer, then you are really missing out on the psychological aspects of fitness. Dieting alone is much tougher than dieting with a buddy--again the psychological aspects of motivation and encouragement are missing unless youa re extremely disciplined. Lastly, medication usage. If something goes wrong or youa ren't getting the results you expected, who do you turn to? An authority, doc, guru, or an anonymous idiot on a BB board? Keeping track is one thing..adjustments and tweaking are another.

Back