Who's everyone's favorite lab now?

That could work for sure. Not sure if mixing with oil would effect the absorption rate or not.

When I use it I go subQ believe it or not. Hits just as fast. I go right into the belly fat and insert the needle at a slightly upward angle so the test crystals fall away from the needle. Use one hand to anchor it and one hand to work the plunger. Sometimes you have to go back and forth with the plunger and apply some pressure to get it started. Once you get it started DON'T STOP. Keep the momentum going and it should push it all through.

What I do is I shake the bottle and then draw from the bottle with the bottle held on its side, and I draw using a 28g needle. I then swap the needle for a 23g and inject using that. One would think that no nozzle clogging particles would be in the cylinder, but they do start to clump together quickly. I shoot into my thigh with a slight upward angle and if the plunger stops moving I just pull back on it some until I see an air bubble in the cylinder (aspirate) and then start injecting again. Works to clear it every time.

I injected 1.5ml of the Test Base in Water that way yesterday.

Before anyone complains that a 23g needle is huge, my urologist actually gave me a script for 21g needles to use for my injections...and 18g to draw!!!

What I do is I shake the bottle and then draw from the bottle with the bottle held on its side, and I draw using a 28g needle. I then swap the needle for a 23g and inject using that. One would think that no nozzle clogging particles would be in the cylinder, but they do start to clump together quickly. I shoot into my thigh with a slight upward angle and if the plunger stops moving I just pull back on it some until I see an air bubble in the cylinder (aspirate) and then start injecting again. Works to clear it every time.

I injected 1.5ml of the Test Base in Water that way yesterday.

Before anyone complains that a 23g needle is huge, my urologist actually gave me a script for 21g needles to use for my injections...and 18g to draw!!!

tne can be injected IM right, i see most people prefer sub q but id much rather go with IM

tne can be injected IM right, i see most people prefer sub q but id much rather go with IM

No thanks 21g to pin?? Not for me. 23 g all day. Until using psl i always used 23g. Now 25g is my preferred choice. Unless i run something like tne. It definitely helps with the clogging.

No thanks 21g to pin?? Not for me. 23 g all day. Until using psl i always used 23g. Now 25g is my preferred choice. Unless i run something like tne. It definitely helps with the clogging.

i used 23 as well, my question was regarding sub for I'm injection ,mace lol

IM injection just slows down when it starts to hit you. It is perfectly fine to do it that way, in fact I prefer it so I do not end up with a lump under my skin.

I started eurotropin this week . This is my first time with GH . Sleep great check , swollen hands check , swollen feet check . I'm like a walking book of HGH side effects . I jumped in with both feet 2.5 am and 2.5 pm . I don't go by feel but it's good to see all the sides associated are there .

A buddy of mine will be going with psl I saw this thread and asked him if I could post his log on the forum, as he is not apart of any forums. I told him keep me updated and I will post it here for all you guys to see. I have read good and bad about psl my buddy has many years in this game so his log will help alot of ppl be able to make a decision to use psl or not. As stated above my buddy is not apart of any forums he likes to stay as he says low key so he dosent join any forums never has so his review will be unbiased 100%. He hasn't ordered yet but when he does I will start the log.

Always gotten what I ordered quickly. Posted up bloods on each of my cycles with great results. Good customer service and just never had a problem in 2 yrs of ussing them.

I've used suppliers and never had a issue people I know used the same supplier and had a bad experience. In this game things happen I don't think good suppliers intentionally put out bunk things or under dosed gear but may happen from time to time without them knowing. They are only as good as there raws I believe. I do see alot thou where boards will erase bad post about a supplier which I think is wrong which makes me feel they are being taken care of by a supplier that's y they remove all bad posts. I don't think they should b able to do that imo. Look at it from a newbie stand point, there new here no one will give out sources they are told do your research look up sources read reviews here. they proceed to do that they look up source reviews and see nothing but great reviews so they order not knowing negative post often get erased so who's to know if what they read is even true. I have seen psl posted about alot and they seem good they sponsor alot of people to get logs out on there products. And as stated above I will be logging my buddy's results from psl gear. And after logging for sarmsearch i would like to post a log of pls gear so I can truly give to this thread

Last edited:
Read the board rules and stick to our sponsors.

Milton, the link on the board rules that goes to the thread " hot to source check" is a dead link.

I'm getting an idea of who the sponsors are just by reading the forum but wonder if there is a page where all the sponsors are listed.

Edit:
I just found the sales and promotion page, I'm betting that all sponsors are listed there.

Last edited:
Milton, the link on the board rules that goes to the thread " hot to source check" is a dead link.

I'm getting an idea of who the sponsors are just by reading the forum but wonder if there is a page where all the sponsors are listed.

Edit:
I just found the sales and promotion page, I'm betting that all sponsors are listed there.

also, if you see a banner ad, you know that company is a sponsor.

Hey I didn't want start another thread and clog up the forum, but I wanted to give the PSL team a thanks. For the first time, the wonderful USPS in all their wisdom managed to either loose my pack or seize it and not send me a letter. Anyway after waiting the predetermined amount of time, I emailed the PSL crew and without any hassle they just asked for a new address and got my resend on the way. I don't think you can really judge a company by their day to day operations, but how they handle a problem says much more. I know I've heard others have had some issues, but I can only speak to my experience and so far they have done right by me.

Hey I didn't want start another thread and clog up the forum, but I wanted to give the PSL team a thanks. For the first time, the wonderful USPS in all their wisdom managed to either loose my pack or seize it and not send me a letter. Anyway after waiting the predetermined amount of time, I emailed the PSL crew and without any hassle they just asked for a new address and got my resend on the way. I don't think you can really judge a company by their day to day operations, but how they handle a problem says much more. I know I've heard others have had some issues, but I can only speak to my experience and so far they have done right by me.

Right on brotha! Sorry for making you wait those last few days. It's just protocol. Who knows....maybe you'll get lucky and the first pack will still show up. @ for one :)

It's happened several times in my time with PSL.

Back