Whos taken Thermonex?

Trance

how good is it? better than exenedrine? should I bother ordering it online or should I just go buy some exenerdrine?

BSN makes it, here's some Specs...

Thermonex by BSN
Rapid Fat-Loss Accelerator & Metabolic Enhancer
Thermonex is rapidly becoming the #1 most sought after fat burner in America! People all over the country are reporting incredible fat loss of up to 28 lbs. in just a few short weeks! Thermonex contains the most unique and effective combination of fat burning compounds available, which creates a synergistic powerhouse for fat loss that is unrivaled. Find out for yourself what all the talk is about! Thermonex has literally changed fat loss forever!
RESULTS YOU CAN'T DENY!

Rapid Fat Loss From Multiple Pathways!
A Smooth And Sustained Burst Of Energy!
No Crashing Or Irritability!
Preserve And Increase Lean Muscle!
Increase Strength, Performance, And Concentration!
Increase Your Metabolic Rate And Burn Calories (Even When You Are Not Exercising)!
Control And Suppress The Appetite!
Mobilize And Burn Fat From Those Stubborn Areas (Hips, Thighs, Buttocks, And Waist)!
Control And Manage Insulin!
Shuttle Carbohydrates Away From Fat Cells And Into Muscle Tissue!
Increase Mood And Sense Of Well Being!
Eliminate Excess Water From Beneath The Skin!
Stop Dieting As A Hobby! Make A Lasting Change For The Better!
Find Out What Real Fat Loss Looks And Feels Like!
WHAT IS THERMONEX?

Thermonex is the most advanced thermogenic weight loss formula to arrive on the supplement market in years. It is a scientifically engineered thermogenic and metabolic accelerator designed to give you the most amazing fat burning and performance enhancing results you have ever experienced. Thermonex's unique and powerful formula outperforms the competition and provides unparalleled results you can see and feel!

THE FACTS!

Fact: Most of the top selling thermogenic formulas on the market are 5 years old or older!
Fact: These formulas are outdated and the results they produce are not up to today's scientific advancements!
Fact: Once every few years there is a product that comes along and changes the way people shed fat.
Fact: That time has come and Thermonex is changing the way people everywhere are losing unwanted fat.

HOW OLD IS YOUR FAT BURNER?

Take a second and think of the most well known thermogenic formulas available. It's no secret, I am sure we had the same products come to mind. Now think about these products and how long they have been on the market. Almost all of the top selling thermogenic formulas are at least 5 years old or older. These formulas are yesterday's science not today's and the results they produce are outdated. Science evolves fast and what we thought was great 5 years ago is not always good today! The companies behind these outdated formulas are not looking out for your best interests when it comes to fat loss. They are not incorporating the most recent scientific advancements into their formulas to maximize your results. The only reason these products are still on top is because the companies that produce them happen to have the biggest advertising budgets in the industry, not because they are the most effective fat burners available. They have convinced the consumer over the last 5 years into thinking their products are the best on the market. Well guess what, in this business a 5 year old formula is prehistoric. Who wants a prehistoric thermogenic? NOT ME! I want the latest most cutting edge fat loss compounds available. So if you feel the same as I do then read on and let me tell you why Thermonex is different.

WHY THERMONEX IS DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER FAT BURNER ON THE MARKET AND HOW ITS BREAKTHROUGH FORMULA SHEDS FAT - FAST!

Thermonex has a very unique ingredient profile which separates it from any other thermogenic formula on the market. Thermonex was also designed to attack fat loss from multiple pathways, which many fat burners don't offer. We spent countless hours developing Thermonex and used the most cutting edge science available to develop a powerhouse thermogenic that was unparalleled in the industry. Thermonex uses the most effective fat burning stack available (and no it's not the ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin stack). The ECA stack is what we consider "old school;" old science that was good at the time but has since proved itself outdated. As science keeps progressing you have to evolve with it. Well, today the new fat burning stack on the block is the "E/C/Y/F" (ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine, forskolin) stack. This groundbreaking stack is what cutting edge science is all about. This stack provides the most effective combination of compounds available to create a synergistic powerhouse for fat loss that is unrivaled.

DON'T SETTLE FOR THE COMPETITIONS OUTDATED FORMULAS AND OUTDATED RESULTS! SCIENCE KEEPS EVOLVING SO SHOULD YOUR THERMOGENIC!

Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules 2 to 3 times daily 30 minutes before meals and/or exercise. Do not exceed 9 capsules within a 24 hour period. Begin use with half the recommended dosage (2 capsules 2 to 3 times per day) to assess your tolerance. To avoid sleeplessness, do note take within 4 hours of bedtime. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. For best results, take 3 capsules 3 times daily and use as part of a low-fat diet and exercise program.

My girlfriend and I have been taking it for 2 days now, her fisrt dosage was 2tabs 3 times a day and she felt fine, although her second day, she said she felt copnstipated. I had 2 in the morning and had a load of energy, took 2 more at lunch and had pins and needles on the left had side of my body, mostly on the foot and hand. Felt giddy and paranoid. Work out was great though. Gonna come down to 1 tab 3 times a day and see how it goes.

YellowJacket said:
Well, today the new fat burning stack on the block is the "E/C/Y/F" (ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbine, forskolin) stack. This groundbreaking stack is what cutting edge science is all about. This stack provides the most effective combination of compounds available to create a synergistic powerhouse for fat loss that is unrivaled.

i didnt read the whole post, but i think this is wrong. the new forumula has no E:

Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg
Green Tea Extract 375mg
Octopamine HCL 200mg
Evodiamine 40mg
Yerba Mate 200mg
Synephrine 20mg
Naringin 50mg
L-Tyrosine 300mg
Dilodotyrosine 100mg
Lodotyrosine 100mg

That post was also 2 years old, when they could put ephedra in diet pills. :D

iamcdn said:
i didnt read the whole post, but i think this is wrong. the new forumula has no E:

Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg
Green Tea Extract 375mg
Octopamine HCL 200mg
Evodiamine 40mg
Yerba Mate 200mg
Synephrine 20mg
Naringin 50mg
L-Tyrosine 300mg
Dilodotyrosine 100mg
Lodotyrosine 100mg

Back