Votes: 122 55.2%
  • Have used and disliked.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Might use.

Votes: 68 30.8%
  • Never used and never will.

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
If anyone wants to know where to find powder sources just call up your local police department and tell them you want to make your own 'roids. That's the same thing as posting a request on here....

all i have to say to everyone looking for powders and all that stuff jsut search the net how do you think everyone else found it ya know sure you might get beat once or twice but it happens to everyone

RonZoid12 said:
If you get instructions on how to conver powders it is black and white..anyone can do it. All it takes is an hr or so, so it is deff. worth your time
So where could a person get instructions on how to do this. I'd like to try my hand at it. Would prob. be alot better then the prohormones.

joshbeam1 said:
So where could a person get instructions on how to do this. I'd like to try my hand at it. Would prob. be alot better then the prohormones.
Nevermind....i'll just keep reading. :D

JustinASU said:
Is homemade gear a trial and error type thing or is it typically quite easy as long as you're following directions precisely?

It's not as easy as they make out to be. Remember they are selling kits around here! Make sure you only buy a kit with glass vials. The plastic bottles are the cheapest thing going and dont really work well.

you guys are a riot. i cant believe how blunt these questions are. im not trying to be a dick but thats like asking some one to tell you how to turn ephadrine into crystal. just watch the active parts on the above screen for the one that says CO0NVERSION KITS. thats all. and its easy and makes quality shit that gives you piece of mind knowing what germs are or are not in it. tren is the shit and you get ALOT really cheap. ALOT REALLY CHEAP!

Just google it. There are about 50 websites that tell you how to do it and another 50 that sell the equipment to do it. Research lab supply.com is the cheapest i have found.
It's not that hard to do. Just make sure you filter it. And i've come to find out that usually you will need 1 filter for every 2 grams you make. So if you make a lot, switch filters about every 2 grams you filter. That has been my biggest problem. Filters clog up and then it takes ten times as long to filter your stuff as it would if you had a clean filter. A "whatman" filter is what most guys use but any .45 nanometer filter will do.

that is all i use underground. from 168-240lb i am 5'9'' 2 shows did good. trust your buddy's! and you will be well off.

mighty atom said:
Ive heard of a few people making there own gear and was wondering how it compares to normal stuff! Anybody got good gains from it? Any bad experiences? I might give it a go depending on how cheap it is.
Thanks!

Boils down to cost. As for gains, outstanding. I have never grown so fast as I have on homebrew tren. I have done many cycles and stacks over a 12 year period, but tren only (couldn't get test) was the most rapid.

Bimmer said:
you know whats in it, you know its steril (as long as you follow proper procedure), and it a whole lot cheaper. Also you can play with its BA and BB content which helps with pain
AGREED!!!!

I make my tren a all the time but the thing that really sucks is the filtering process, I really need to get one of those vacume filters

I make my own Tren (Plug for: Universal Kits... Great kits and service). My stuff worked better than the mexican crap I bought for my first cycle and I can control the quality and not worry about its potency.

Also, last I heard GNC was selling Fina pellets and Winstrol (winny) packets next to the protein shakes and creatine isle. If you have a problem selecting which one to use, go with this one for mass gains:

pGNC1-2741225dt.jpg

Last edited:
Back