Votes: 122 55.2%
  • Have used and disliked.

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Might use.

Votes: 68 30.8%
  • Never used and never will.

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
All my gear is cheap and readily available. I don't bother with homemade.

Actually I've never thought about it.

thats all i do is syno/fina...cheaper, and i know its real. and it works.

tren is simple to make, and even the syno is easy for me now

Only way to go, make my own ancillaries, make oral liquid winny,var and anadrol and I make my own oils.
My last cycle ran me about 80 bucks. it was a 15 weeker with prop,tren,winny,eq and mast. The expensive part is buying the sterile vials and filters =) powders dirt cheap!

Prop and Tren are so easy to make from Fina/Syno. The hardest part is filtering. Fuck man, my thumbs are jello by the time I'm done.

I love my homebrew fina. But i'm confused about where to get these other powders. Does your everyday supplier have them? I would think not, because he should want to sell you lab made gear because it's expensive and he can make more money. Any help would be appreciated. Shoot me a PM if you have to.
jonj

Where,do,I,get,these, powders? (Test E, D_Bol,......etc) I know where I can get the Test-P (SYNO...) and Tren...(Finaplix) but not about these other powders,this is a new one to me. I would appreciate any help,entering my first show in a few months............

You can hit me at ( a_houston_gorilla ) Yahoo Messenger or E_Mail; same Messenger screen-name.

Take care,
Kevin I

Last edited:
I, too, would like to know where to obtain the powder to make fina and test e. If anyone can help me out here, you can pm me.

i do have a question...and i'm not asking for sources, but do the powders come from the same sources as the water and oil based sources? If so, what is the advantage? Just the cost, and the comfort of knowing what you have? and am I right in saying that the powders are as illegal as buying gear 'turn key', or ready to use? I mean, there is no way to "beat the system" by buying the components and making your own gear, right?

If I am out of line, please let me know, this is new to me and again, I AM NOT ASKING WHERE TO BUY ANYTHING!!!

Ug

a steh guy said most Ug are just sophisticated homebrew jobs, as ong as it is sterile then you are al right but for the prce you can get eg labs for i dont see the need really can make some unique stuff though and it is not real hard if you can follow directions.

-Doc Tremblay

ok im wondering how you make your own roids at home. do you need to know a little chemistry or what? am i allowed to ask how you do this on the forum?

cwvw69 said:
i do have a question...and i'm not asking for sources, but do the powders come from the same sources as the water and oil based sources? If so, what is the advantage? Just the cost, and the comfort of knowing what you have? and am I right in saying that the powders are as illegal as buying gear 'turn key', or ready to use? I mean, there is no way to "beat the system" by buying the components and making your own gear, right?

If I am out of line, please let me know, this is new to me and again, I AM NOT ASKING WHERE TO BUY ANYTHING!!!

I'm not a home brewer - but I would imagine if you got nailed it would be easier for them to throw in "with intent to distribute" charges since you have your own "lab". Just my thoughts and I'm not about to ask my federal- prosecutor-bro.

Back