whose got fond memories of a crazy woman? please share and discuss..

Charles Bronson

old timey gentleman
ok, here goes..

i was bouncing at a shithole biker bar.. real fucking pirate ship

the bouncer before me was a cop that took the job off duty for extra cash and said - fuck this!

it was that bad.

some toothless fucking guy is getting hammered at the bar with his raggedy ass ol lady, they're laughing and kissing and its good times

like out of no where, i hear " you old fucking whore!"

he grabs her by the throat, jacks her off the stool and against the wall and starts rabbit punching her in the fucking face. she had enough wherewithal to put her head down after the first few shots so he was basically just lumping up her skull by the time i yoked him and pulled him off her..

I'm talking into his ear while I'm choke-walking him towards the back door - hey brother, there are cameras in here and everything that just happened will be played in court if your here when the cops show up ; my bar tender is a real cunt and i know she's on the phone with the cops right now man ( its her fault he could go to jail, and I'm helping him, ok?) so just calm down and get out of here before they show up and haul you off bro..

his response " get off me or ill fucking killllll yaaa!"

so i locked it in the yoke nice and tight and he starts to take a nap.. he's in and out , I'm walking him out the back door and out of camera view so i can punish him if he swings on me..

he is calming down nicely once he realizes just how fucking caught he is, and starts telling me he just wants to go home

(perfect, I'm helping you escape from the law! I'm not throwing you out!)

this is as close to a happy ending as this can ever get

we are to the back door, I'm just about to let him go.. and i hear " get off my man you motherucker!"

its the raggedy old lady with the black eyes and all the knots on her head.

i started to tell her - we are good, lets all get out of here before johnny law shows up- and i hear this slapping sound, feels like a fucking bee the size of a turkey stung my fiucking back

i choke slam the toothless wonder out the door and onto the pavement, slam the door and dead bolt it - turn around and this bitch is looking at me like she just saw a ghost.

something warm is now running down my back, and that bee sting from the turkey sized wasp is like ummm..

way worse now or something..

reach up and feel over my shoulder..

yep thats blood..

and whats this? a fucking nail file about 5'' long slides out of my god damn trap.

oh yes.

the nice lady who i just rescued from having her face beaten in? she had tried to stick a sharpened nail file into my neck, and instead buried it in my trap.

she tried to flee. but somehow the 50 something year old booze hag wasn't quick enough - i grabbed cuntzilla by her bleached out perm and drug her to the back door.

the last 4 feet or so of the hallway was off camera.

she slipped several times and hit her head on the metal door frame.

i mean five or six really hard whacks

i tried to assist her , but she kept stumbling and hitting her head against the door frame like she was determined to put a dent in the fucking thing.

luckily i still had her by the hair, and kept her from losing her feet and falling to the ground..

until i slipped the dead bolt, threw the door open, where her man was sitting on the ground cross legged smoking a cigerette talking on his cell phone..

he was startled - " what the fuck is this?!?!"

this is your ugly cunt girlfriend - she just said your lucky i managed to stop her from stabbing you with this nail file - said she was about to take you the fuck out AND she wants me to hold you here till the cops come so she can press charges !!!

i swung the beast by her perm out into the parking lot -

" you deal with her bro! I'm totally out of this and there are no cops coming - it is all you"

fuck. im stabbed? my bartender was cool as fuck, patch due up more than once - told me it wasn't THAT bad, totally relieved..
just gross because of how disgusting the bitch was that shanked me

anyhow!! a regular from the bar had went out back, came in a few minutes later and said her old man had finished what he started in the bar - and pounded her pretty good - now the cops were here!! yay! this is exactly when and where we like to see the cops show up kids!!!

long story a little longer.. they both went to jail , him for fucking her up royally, and her for shanking me with a nail file.

for my money the whole thing pretty much ended like a disney movie.

turns out he had already warrants, and she had to be hospitalized

good times.

soemboudy have a fucked up bitch story to share?

lets hear it

Ahhhh brother that made my night hahah! This is why I miss bouncing lol... too many damn good stories. Love how it's the same way over there as Straya - I'm your mate I'm helping you out here - no? take a swing? punish him. "I assisted him out the door and attempted to guide him away from the wall but he was damn crazy and smashed his head into it."

LOL. When I think of a good enough story to match that I will deffs share... thanks for the laughs!

I used to head the security team at one of the biggest nightclubs in my city - fit 1,500 people at capacity and we had a team of 14 guards including myself lol. Word got around quick enough not to fuck up there though lol... we had a lovely part of the stairway on the way out that was completely blind. Guys that didn't learn learnt quick enough haha.

Was also good to get rid of the stupid guards - they'd take guys through there, come out the other side on camera with a bloke bleeding everywhere... goodbye dumbass lol. Over here cops are cool - but they are real tough on bouncers. Gotta be careful, learn to do things sneakily lol.. Work the joints, pop the shoulder.. .etc. :)

And for anyone who doesn't bounce reading this - we are not violent fuckers, the type of people that copped the above were the scum of the earth type woman bashers/gang bashers/king hitters/knife carrying fucktards.. etc. etc. Can't say I didn't enjoy punishing them.

the Prince himself..

i tell you man, i don't know that i MISS it miss it..

but god damn, sometimes the stories you got out of working those places, the pussy that would come sniffing around you out of no where, AND the dirtbags that god himself seemed to point out to you with the booming

"PUNISH HIM!"

it was worth the 12$ an hour , fuck there were plenty of nights i would have paid 12$ an hour to be there..

you are up - lets hear one!!!

cheers my friend , Bronson

I definitely MISS it miss it.. some days anyway.. whats the old saying.. Bouncings either dangerous, or boring. Lol. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky though :D

Oh yeah man.. the stories are unbeatable. You get to see so much shit, human behaviour at its worst lol. Only got one that comes to mind atm, nothing on yours but here it is.. I'll remember somethin better tomorrow and post back :p

This one I was working the door along a strip of bars, wednesday night only gaurd on.. there was this one little MMA fucker, he used to come out to the strip every 2nd wednesday night and have a go at me. Never quite worked up the courage to have a swing, but he'd come and run his mouth, bit of push and shove (all on camera) yell at girls coming and goin and just generally harass me. This went on for MONTHS n I couldn't do fuck all about it without losing my job lol. Managers called cops a few times but somehow the prick always disappeared before they arrived..

Anyhow one night, I'm standing on the door chattin up this cute girl was hoping to take home and smash six ways to sunday. He comes along again the ugly fuck, standing on the road this time yellin at this poor girl. I told her to go inside but she came out a couple mins later with her friend to watch me trade words with this grub.

At this point bloods boiling, I'm on the verge of going fuck it, punishing him will be worth losing the job lol.. tonights the night, tonights the night..

So he's standing on the road tellin me I cant touch him etc. being a fuckin dick.. at this point I realised because of the overhang on the roof hes in a blindspot where he is on the road. I'm standing just on camera at the edge. Knew I wouldn't get away with a solid jab or anythin with bodyweight behind it, but figured if I changed stance I could get one arm off camera...

Took him out with a strike to the trachea (wind pipe.) Nice little flick of the wrist, not enough to damage or crack it but enough to really tickle him... he went flying back onto the road, the look of fear on his face was so satisfying lol.. rolling around on the road holdin his throat making stupid noises. Took him a good 5mins before he finally got up, turned his back (he was fuckin crying!!!:D) and ran off.

Never bothered me again.

That was probably one of the most satisfying ones I've had.. it was building up for months him harassing and attempting to stand over me.. plenty more better stories but thats all that comes to mind right now :)

man! that is a highly advanced elite bouncing move

got ONE ARM off camera and smacks this fuckers throat!!!

WOOO! hahaha

man! that is a highly advanced elite bouncing move

got ONE ARM off camera and smacks this fuckers throat!!!

WOOO! hahaha

Hahah I had an amazing teacher. It was one of the few things I could do lol, couldn't risk the camera seeing me shift bodyweight or would have been too obvious lol. I checked the footage later, can't see a thing haha.. just looked like I was standing there :D

i was in the biz when thing started changing here in the states..

those old days are gone, all about working dead spots on the cameras.

some guy beats your ass, tough luck

but if you hammer that asshole before he has a chance to dirt you - its a million dollar law suit

i dont recognize the world around me anymore

Yeah I've heard some good stories from the old days lol... unfortunately I missed out on those. I only got into it about 4 years back. Had a good run, never took a decent hit though.. copped one head butt, a couple punchs to the back of the head while I was grabbing someone else.. etc. Nothing bad really.

My second night ever working doors I saw our head guard cop an elbow that shattered his cheekbone and tore his face right open to the jawline lol... One of those hammer then drag down the face types... I'll never forget that, he was a big lad and a great fighter too. Seeing that happen probably what made me hyper vigilant. Always expect someone to attack.. always be ready.. never turn your back.

Fond memories of a crazy woman? Yup!

Still married to her. ;)

Sorry, no crazy bouncing stories from me. :wiggle:

Back