why anadrol?

massive

hey i know that anadrol is an awesome drug for bulking, but why then is it used when as soon as it is stopped being taken, nearly all of the gains are lost. i dont see the point in inflating then deflating in a period of 6wks, when none of the gains can be captured!

could someone please enlighten me on this topic?

It has an almost unparalleled ability (in some) to increase the androgen ratio in your receptors abruptly and therefore results in SIGNIFICANT and rapid composition and strength changes.....once administration is ceased, the receptors release this androgen and are replaced (typically by cortisol) which will obviously drastically shift things an unfavorable way. SLOW gains/strength changes are always the way to go if the goal is to maintain these changes in the body long term.

so in your opion should i be taking anadrol or should i substitute for something less potent like dbol?bearing in mind that i do want to accomplish extreme gains in this bulking cycle. i am also taking deca 400mg for 10wks and test en 750mg for 11wks and Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed for the last 6wks, thats wks 8 - 13!

im 25, 5"10, 219lbs

training history 7yrs, 3rd cycle

Last edited:
I like anadrol....A lot (OKAY THE HEADACHES IN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS SUCK).

I've never really seen a strength decrease after stopping, as long as i'm continuing with other AAS.

that was my only problem. ive had people say that they hav lost alot of their gains and others that hav kept there gains. but i suppose that alot of that is down to genetics aswel as continuing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) after the drol!

thanks bud il keep u all posted on how i get on.

hoping to get up to 245 - 250

Drveejay11 said:
It has an almost unparalleled ability (in some) to increase the androgen ratio in your receptors abruptly and therefore results in SIGNIFICANT and rapid composition and strength changes.....once administration is ceased, the receptors release this androgen and are replaced (typically by cortisol) which will obviously drastically shift things an unfavorable way. SLOW gains/strength changes are always the way to go if the goal is to maintain these changes in the body long term.
How about after the cycle of whatever and anadrol end another 8 weeks with anavar. That would make keep that gains wont it?

There is absolutely no rule of thumb to guarantee keeping any gains especially with something "pussy" like anavar compared to anadrol, they dont even belong in the same sentence. I would rather look at switching from anadrol to dianabol, but some peoples livers may not like it and thats not for me to know about anyone here.

Mudge, that's how I like to do it. I'll go drol for like 6 wks, then 2-3 wks of dbol at a low dose, just to keep from losing a lot of water all at once.

And I love drol. The strength gains are amazing. And you do keep a lot of it.

slobberknocker said:
Mudge, that's how I like to do it. I'll go drol for like 6 wks, then 2-3 wks of dbol at a low dose, just to keep from losing a lot of water all at once.

How much is "...at a a low dose..."???

I love droland as long as you don't use it by itself then you can probably keep most of the gains. I use it for only 2 1/2 weeks at the beginning of this cycle which was prop/deca and gained 15 lbs right off the bat. Strength goes through the roof. I have never tried dbol but a lot of people like it better. Personally I might save anadrol for cutting cycles, because it kinda makes me feel like shit and I have trouble eating as much as I'd like to.

slobberknocker said:
I'll start at 50 and then taper down to about 20 or 25 over a period of 2-3 weeks. That's just what I've found works for me.

WHY do you "taper"......in an effort to better "retain" your gains/strength?

Just so I'm not losing all that water at once. I switch from the drol to dbol, and that's a slight water loss right there. Then the tapering of the dbol is another slight water loss. And then stopping the dbol is yet another slight water loss.

IMO, it's better to lose the water slowly over a period of a few weeks, rather than all at once. That's just me.

slobberknocker said:

And I love drol. The strength gains are amazing. And you do keep a lot of it.

man your liver has to hate you after that :Poke:

I ran drol for 6 weeks and put on some good size and the continued with 750mgs of test then went into Winstrol (winny) and seemed to keep most of my gains and strength.

Back