Why are so many women such followers?

Massive123

Knowledge is Power
It drives me fuckin crazy. I'm a natural born leader. I wouldn't follow anyone with anything. Ever. I've always done my own thing...whoever wants to follow can follow. Not bragging just establishing my point.

My girl is such a follower it's ridiculous. Anything her friends do she emulates or agrees with. If I say something she'll fight me to the death and be a bitch about her point. I suggest taking a shot she says no. Her friends say take a shot and she takes 4 only out of pressure. I can see her dying inside bc she doesn't want to.

Gets worse. I take her to the gym and she acts like she knows what she's doing and doesn't need my help. I tell her I can put her on a diet if she wants one and she says shed rather eat whatever she wants (she looks good but still). Her fuckin ugly gay friend decides to go on a diet cuz she's fat and ugly and all of a sudden my girls doing backflips to be like her. These fuckin idiots are sitting in my living room googling binge diets, asking if we have cayenne pepper, then deciding to drink a huge glass of sea salt and water. Needless to say they took about 2 sips before realizing it wasn't happening.

Why are women so fucking insecure and so badly in search of acceptance amongst their friends? Clearly many women are not followers but I live with this girl and seeing this side to her turns me off so badly. Ive been working out seriously for years and she doesnt listen to me while i offer real training advice. Her ugly cunt friend who knows jack shit works out with some 149 pound bitch trainer one time and she's got my GF taking notes on what to do. I wanna fuckin break her face right now wow.

She won't try basic foods with me bc she's a picky eater. She texts me the other day saying she ate ostrich. Ostrich?! The girl won't eat a fucking mushroom or a baked clam. Ostrich?! I call her out since obviously her friend made her do it and bc I'm obviously right she gets all defensive and bugs out. "I have a mind of my own hunny". No bitch. You don't...

I can't help but wonder what else they pressure her into. Fuck.

She's hot but this kinda shit turns me off so badly it's insane. Plus I live with the girl...

What the fuck?!?

Last edited:
It drives me fuckin crazy. I'm a natural born leader. I wouldn't follow anyone with anything. Ever. I've always done my own thing...whoever wants to follow can follow. Not bragging just establishing my point.

My girl is such a follower it's ridiculous. Anything her friends do she emulates or agrees with. If I say something she'll fight me to the death and be a bitch about her point. I suggest taking a shot she says no. Her friends say take a shot and she takes 4 only out of pressure. I can see her dying inside bc she doesn't want to.

Gets worse. I take her to the gym and she acts like she knows what she's doing and doesn't need my help. I tell her I can put her on a diet if she wants one and she says shed rather eat whatever she wants (she looks good but still). Her fuckin ugly gay friend decides to go on a diet cuz she's fat and ugly and all of a sudden my girls doing backflips to be like her. These fuckin idiots are sitting in my living room googling binge diets, asking if we have cayenne pepper, then deciding to drink a huge glass of sea salt and water. Needless to say they took about 2 sips before realizing it wasn't happening.

Why are women so fucking insecure and so badly in search of acceptance amongst their friends? Clearly many women are not followers but I live with this girl and seeing this side to her turns me off so badly. Ive been working out seriously for years and she doesnt listen to me while i offer real training advice. Her ugly cunt friend who knows jack shit works out with some 149 pound bitch trainer one time and she's got my GF taking notes on what to do. I wanna fuckin break her face right now wow.

She won't try basic foods with me bc she's a picky eater. She texts me the other day saying she ate ostrich. Ostrich?! The girl won't eat a fucking mushroom or a baked clam. Ostrich?! I call her out since obviously her friend made her do it and bc I'm obviously right she gets all defensive and bugs out. "I have a mind of my own hunny". No bitch. You don't...

She's hot but this kinda shit turns me off so badly it's insane. Plus I live with the girl...

What the fuck?!?

Maybe its your approach, tone of voice or attitude. You have to nurture women not lead them.

What the fuck?!?

Listen you massive handsome fat man,

Maybe, just maybe she's got a crush on her lesbian friend.. and this what you might witness one day as you walk into yor bathroom...

Looks on the bright side :3some:

1239569729_girls-in-the-bathroom.gif

Just Remember the old saying .....

YouTube - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Don't Do It) 1984

Listen you massive handsome fat man,

Maybe, just maybe she's got a crush on her lesbian friend.. and this what you might witness one day as you walk into yor bathroom...

Looks on the bright side :3some:

1239569729_girls-in-the-bathroom.gif

Just Remember the old saying .....

YouTube - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Don't Do It) 1984

Pinga. Brother. If the girl was real hot it might make sense and perhaps I'd be thinking like you.

This girl is an unattractive nasty piece of dirt. If my girl was into her like that I'd vomit. If I walked in on them I'd walk right the fuck out lol

What the fuck?!?

How old is she? If she's really young she might want to be accepted & fit in and that's why she's doing this, I was never a follower, & hated when my friends would try to copy me, but some girls feel they have to have this pact between girls, & feel that they have this bond "Between girls" so they rather listen to their girl friends than their man...as this is how they show they are independent & not controlled by their man.

I think you should not make a big deal as this is probably a stage & at some point she'll realize she has a relationship with you & she can have her friends, but she needs to keep in mind you are part of her life & she needs to not necessarily do what you say, but be open to what you have to offer & be her own person.

Be patient she'll probably mature as she gets older.

Thanks for the heads up Rico Suave. That's not the case though.

Reeeeeco Swaaaaaavvvvvv aaayyyyy

What do you think it is?? Why would she take the council of a novice over that of a
vet.

Many times family members and spouses
are the hardest to teach/train.

Have you tried to encourage her to be the lead dog in her pack?

How old is she? If she's really young she might want to be accepted & fit in and that's why she's doing this, I was never a follower, & hated when my friends would try to copy me, but some girls feel they have to have this pact between girls, & feel that they have this bond "Between girls" so they rather listen to their girl friends than their man...as this is how they show they are independent & not controlled by their man.

I think you should not make a big deal as this is probably a stage & at some point she'll realize she has a relationship with you & she can have her friends, but she needs to keep in mind you are part of her life & she needs to not necessarily do what you say, but be open to what you have to offer & be her own person.

Be patient she'll probably mature as she gets older.

Words of wisdom right there. Thank you. I'll admit I thought you might be Pinga's alter-ego when he puts on womens panties and created the Mrs. Pinga account to further his addiction to cross-dressing and being a woman when nobody's looking but he couldn't speak to eloquently....even if he keeps applying lipstick and eyeliner before his posts.

In the back of my head I know you're right and already knew she's immature and what yours saying is true. It just agrivates me to know end that a woman shows her independence by ignoring good proven advice to take some nonsense from her friend bc it helps them feel closer and gains her social acceptance. That's women for ya I guess.

Oh and as a follow up on her dirty friend...she ha to stay over bc of the snow last night... Bitch wakes up this morning and decides to finish the last 4 eggs I had which was part of my breakfast. Wanna give my GF bad advice? Fine. Salt water diet? Go for it. Eat ostrich? Go ahead eat worms for all I care.

JUST DON'T TOUCH MY GODDAMN EGGS!!!

Last edited:
Reeeeeco Swaaaaaavvvvvv aaayyyyy

What do you think it is?? Why would she take the council of a novice over that of a
vet.

Not sure what it is but my guess is it's immaturity and the result of nothing more than being a woman.

Many times family members and spouses
are the hardest to teach/train.

Agree 100%

Have you tried to encourage her to be the lead dog in her pack?

I haven't but only because it's not worth the argument. Around me she insists she has a mind of her own...apparently that goes out the window if one of her friends is around.

To be fair she has a great personality and I love her. This follower shit just drives me wild because I'm so much the exact opposite. She's not the first GF I've had like this. A past one wouldn't listen to me for shit but would take relationship advice from her slut friend who dated a married mafia boss and was nothing more than one of his gummas. She wouldn't take my advice on what to eat at a restaurant I knew but would listen to the fuckin busboy who served water.

I've dated women who were leaders and the ones their friends listened to and must say that's 100x more attractive.

Is she under thirty?(sound a little immature/i could be wrong also, if their under 30yo I cant fuck with em...too dumb/bratty/immature/lost)... Or high maitnence?... Cause Im def. an alpha/and was dating this HOT ass/bratty spoiled girl(seriously). We had the best sex ever. But, if i tried to tell her anything she would run for the hills. She had issues. There just some girls who are like that. Dont try to rationalize things with her. Just do your thing, and act like u dont give a shit what she does, ever! Iv'e learned you have to take relationships for what they are... sometimes they are just learning expriences. The "gay friend" is a pet peeve/red flag of mine too bro. Im no homofobe, but I cant stand my girl hearing their bs "advice"

Last edited:
Words of wisdom right there. Thank you. I'll admit I thought you might be Pinga's alter-ego when he puts on womens panties and created the Mrs. Pinga account to further his addiction to cross-dressing and being a woman when nobody's looking but he couldn't speak to eloquently....even if he keeps applying lipstick and eyeliner before his posts.

In the back of my head I know you're right and already knew she's immature and what yours saying is true. It just agrivates me to know end that a woman shows her independence by ignoring good proven advice to take some nonsense from her friend bc it helps them feel closer and gains her social acceptance. That's women for ya I guess.

Oh and as a follow up on her dirty friend...she ha to stay over bc of the snow last night... Bitch wakes up this morning and decides to finish the last 4 eggs I had which was part of my breakfast. Wanna give my GF bad advice? Fine. Salt water diet? Go for it. Eat ostrich? Go ahead eat worms for all I care.

JUST DON'T TOUCH MY GODDAMN EGGS!!!

LOL.. (He only wears lipstick, no eyeliner, except when he wants to go for the smokey eye look)

That's where I draw the line... I would be mad if even Pinga eats my eggs in the morning...:uzi: ..j/k
No, really .. This is might just be the friend from hell, I would talk to your GF about how this is making you feel...
p.s (Buy a snowmobile, & have it handy...next time her friend comes over and it starts snowing...send the Biatch on her way on the snowmobile... in case she can't drive her car in the snow (safety first) :)

Last edited:
dump her. this won't change. and you certainly can't change it. and if it pisses you off this bad now, its only gonna get worse.

you can have a strong woman in your life without her being a controlling bitch.

dump her. this won't change. and you certainly can't change it. and if it pisses you off this bad now, its only gonna get worse.

you can have a strong woman in your life without her being a controlling bitch.

As much as I want to give her time to mature and to realize I have excellent judgement and advice with things because I've been through a lot, have life experience in my corner, and really understand people well, my gut tells me you're right. If we were together longer it'd be easier to gauge but it hasn't been that long really so I guess especially if that's how she is it might take time to realize or understand me and become more in touch with herself.

If this turns into something I regret so be it, I'll add it to the list. Then I'll move on and get another hot chick and forget about things and fuck my way into another shit storm...

As much as I want to give her time to mature and to realize I have excellent judgement and advice with things because I've been through a lot, have life experience in my corner, and really understand people well, my gut tells me you're right. If we were together longer it'd be easier to gauge but it hasn't been that long really so I guess especially if that's how she is it might take time to realize or understand me and become more in touch with herself.

If this turns into something I regret so be it, I'll add it to the list. Then I'll move on and get another hot chick and forget about things and fuck my way into another shit storm...

thats part of being a guy brother. but also why its so much fun!!

I agree with RJ (thereby disagreeing with Mrs. P, sorry ma'am).

People don't change that easily. Women make that mistake all the time thinking they can change their man...ain't happening. If you're this concerned about it now then what happens later?

Tough situation. You've only been with her for a little while and you're living with her though? How'd that happen?

Nobody says u have to marry her... Id say tough it out, and date her and others girl untill u find something more healthy/to your liking... Then cut her, or date them both/all. Keep her in the circle/the best of both worlds. Sure youll get caught one day/just deny everything. I dated the same thing. She was hot... she competed...and won shows nationally, came from money/used to getting her way. Also dudes were on her tip 24/7.
I repeat. Dont try and tell her what to do/dont act like u give two shits either.... Just take it out on her in bed

She sound bratty, and like stated before. They Dont change-

Last edited:
Nobody says u have to marry her... Id say tough it out, and date her and others girl untill u find something more healthy/to your liking... Then cut her, or date them both/all. Keep her in the circle/the best of both worlds. Sure youll get caught one day/just deny everything. I dated the same thing. She was hot... she competed...and won shows nationally, came from money/used to getting her way. Also dudes were on her tip 24/7.
I repeat. Dont try and tell her what to do/dont act like u give two shits either.... Just take it out on her in bed

She sound bratty, and like stated before. They Dont change-

he lives with the girl. doubtful she lets him date other chics. lol

i like where your heads at though. :D

he lives with the girl. doubtful she lets him date other chics. lol

i like where your heads at though. :D

Thats the whole point, he's needs to think outside the box. "She lets". . . is the last thing he should take into consideration. Now if i found a good women/real women i wouldnt cheat on her. . . thats far and few between though. Especially if the Op is younger dude. That puppy love shit is weak. You only live once my man. I heard a saying the other day, that I think is so true, "Everybody dies, but not everybody lives"

If they're are under 30yo... Im not wasting any time on them, period.

Last edited:
Back