why can't i send a private message to someone??

any help is appreciated!! trying to send one to dr Phoenix

In other words your trying to get u a source. Lol read the rules bro. 50 posts before u can PM. That way scammers can't get u and u can't jump on here PMing everyone asking for sources. Hang around for a while

In other words your trying to get u a source. Lol read the rules bro. 50 posts before u can PM. That way scammers can't get u and u can't jump on here PMing everyone asking for sources. Hang around for a while

I was gunna say this too. But then I thought about it and figured he just wanted to tell him how Hot he looked in his competition pics! Baahhhhwwwwaaaaaa

I was gunna say this too. But then I thought about it and figured he just wanted to tell him how Hot he looked in his competition pics! Baahhhhwwwwaaaaaa

Hahahajaaa hey dr Phoenix does look pretty good. No homo

nope I already have a source. wanted to ask him on his take on the use of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on a test c dose of only 500mg q week. he said he doesn't think one needs Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at this dose & that nolva 20mg would suffice. I know y'all disagree with this

nope I already have a source. wanted to ask him on his take on the use of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while on a test c dose of only 500mg q week. he said he doesn't think one needs Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at this dose & that nolva 20mg would suffice. I know y'all disagree with this

Yea I use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on that dose man. That's just me I like to play it safe

wait.. what do you use for AI? and dose? just wondering if I'll need Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with a test E 500mg dose EW.. I'll have something on hand just in case

wait.. what do you use for AI? and dose? just wondering if I'll need Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with a test E 500mg dose EW.. I'll have something on hand just in case

I use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control estrogen related sides like gyno. I use adex @.25mg eod. Up until I PCT. and yes u should use it on 500mg of test a week

Back