Why Dbol ???

mikebmw77

Hi guys, if dbol is 100% gain, 100% loss. Why everyone take it? What are the benefits of a kickstart ? Thanks guys

If you run it by itself its crap! As for a kick-start its popular to use it when a long ester compound is used like testosterone ethanate which can take 4 or more weeks to notice any effects, so during that time you are getting gains from the Dianabol and then drop it when the Test kicks in.

Last edited:
its not 100% loss?.....at least not for me, what you are thinking is the water you retain,sure you gain water weight then lose the water weight doesnt mean you lose the muscle you have gained,and kick starts are good to get the early edge for strength.

Hi guys, if dbol is 100% gain, 100% loss. Why everyone take it? What are the benefits of a kickstart ? Thanks guys

I myself would choose tbol over it for the stated reason that I would like to keep atleast some gains that I make on cycle. Kinda get that throwing money down the drain feeling if you lose everything.

Also just to state that Ive yet to run tbol or dbol but I do thorough research on stuff before I use and this is the conclusion that Ive come up with from reading multiple posts, so imo if your looking for an oral I would go for tbol.

Last edited:
People that lose 100% is because of them; diet or stopping intensity. You will drop some water but can keep the gains if your food and intensity stays up and post cycle therapy (pct) well. Dbol is still the king, but anavar and tbol are nice and don't give the bloat. Also, the dbol bloat iscontrollable via diet and AI.

People that lose 100% is because of them; diet or stopping intensity. You will drop some water but can keep the gains if your food and intensity stays up and post cycle therapy (pct) well. Dbol is still the king, but anavar and tbol are nice and don't give the bloat. Also, the dbol bloat iscontrollable via diet and AI.

So would you say you keep atleast the same amount of gains from dbol as you do from tbol? Just curious for my own knowledge.

Im about to start my dbol from pinn this week!! I have liquid adex ill be using every couple days to keep e2 in check.

Im about to start my dbol from pinn this week!! I have liquid adex ill be using every couple days to keep e2 in check.

Great choice Pax!

With Ana Anavar (var) and Tbol you will be keeping more of the gains you make, but that is not to say that with Dbol you wouldn't get 3 times the gains even if you lose half as water. Dbol is more gains potentially, but Anavar (var) and Tbol seem to be easier to keep and is less likely to bloat you.

Dianabol is not 100% gain 100% loss. If you decide to use Dianabol use an anti estrogen with it to try to control water retention. Another factor that comes into play is how well you diet. Also if your doing cardio or not and if your still lifting with the same intensity assuming your still on cycle. Last but not least you NEVER run a cycle without testosterone as a base, unless your a woman.

but that is not to say that with Dbol you wouldn't get 3 times the gains even if you lose half as water.

wow that makes me want to rethink my potential NPP + tbol cycle. i guess the most important factor to me would be if you already have definition in your muscles would you lose it if you start taking dbol? i mean i do need/want to gain strength but, if it means looking like shit or losing my definition i'd probably have to stick with the tbol. there was somebody on here running their first test cycle and using dbol as a kickstart and mentioned bloating and people noticing him gaining weight, and him saying he's losing his cutness he had etc. so this must be definately possible? what about if your diet is in check, still right because typically on dbol you would be bulking, correct?

If you use dbol for 8 or more weeks, I can promise you will keep over 50% of it. More like 80%.

SO if the 8 weeks gained you 25 lbs, a month after you should still be about +15-20lbs from the start.

The whole 4 weeks is completely garbage and is not enough time for your body to build muscle.

If you stay on dbol for more than 8 weeks the gains are more permanent IN MY EXERIENCE

If you use dbol for 8 or more weeks, I can promise you will keep over 50% of it. More like 80%.

SO if the 8 weeks gained you 25 lbs, a month after you should still be about +15-20lbs from the start.

The whole 4 weeks is completely garbage and is not enough time for your body to build muscle.

If you stay on dbol for more than 8 weeks the gains are more permanent IN MY EXERIENCE

What are you using for liver support running it 8 weeks?

What are you using for liver support running it 8 weeks?

Himalaya LiverCare?? (just a guess) haha

I agree with the above posted, this may or may not be correct but my guess is in a way it's like a more pronounced effect of creatine since it draws in intra-cellular water which improves strength/improves the rate at which the muscle can restore ATP. The increased strength gain along with "extra" water INSIDE the muscle creates significant size gain. If anything my guess is you would just lose a little bit of strength coming off DBol. I think how much you lose would be subjective to how you trained/ate and how you train/eat in post cycle.

(could someone clear me up on this for education purpose?) :)

Back