why did eas drop their eca stacks?

alot of companies dropped their eca stack formulas because of the major increase in insurance rates.
Thats why companies like muscletech, biotest and optimum nutrition bailed out and went for an eca free formula.

i was told that in order for optimum to keep producing their eca, they would have to shell out over a million$$. last year they only paid somewhere around 250G-500G's for insurance.
Im guessing its because the fda and government are cracking down on companies

enrage said:
alot of companies dropped their eca stack formulas because of the major increase in insurance rates.
Thats why companies like muscletech, biotest and optimum nutrition bailed out and went for an eca free formula.

i was told that in order for optimum to keep producing their eca, they would have to shell out over a million$$. last year they only paid somewhere around 250G-500G's for insurance.
Im guessing its because the fda and government are cracking down on companies

you got it! Doesn't that suck big time?

does suck!!! the non eca formulas dont work for me. if all companies do away with it ill have to grow my own LOL

I heard from GNC that ephedra will be taken off the shelves for good. Will it be available by prescrip??? I have asthma.

yeah my favorite was Heat by irontek... they dropped it also.... it is all the fat people's fault... "i can't lose weight, all i had to eat all day is a twinkie and sat here on the couch... i think i will pop 4 of these xenadrines, it should work better...."hours later the dumbass has a heartattack, dies, and the family sues the company for killing their loved one

Besides the FDA taking it off the market........EAS is trying to go the other route in there sales, getting away from the Andro, ECA, hardcore you might say. I work for EAS and I was pretty pissed that they did this too, but oh well what can you do

Back