Why do I respect fit people.

PapaNoel

So a lady friend sent me this meme and it made me realize why I put up with everything even though i don't exactly LOVE the lifestyle (looking at you diet...) its the fact its a status symbol that can't be bought.
I do agree with all the points made below :)

Can't find the org meme and the one sent to my phone is so tiny lol so i'll just write it out instead :p

"Why do i respect fit people"
- Because fit people with a good physique is so much more than how good they look.

A well-built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it. No money can buy it.
You cannot inherit it. You cannot steal it. You cannot borrow it. You cannot hold on to it without constant work.
It shows dedication. It shows discipline. It shows self-respect. It shows dignity. It shows patience, passion and work ethics.
Thats why its attractive to me.

that's a very good way to put it. i also think it gives a person more value. this is why a fit person, to any degree, is always more attractive than a not so fit person.

So a lady friend sent me this meme and it made me realize why I put up with everything even though i don't exactly LOVE the lifestyle (looking at you diet...) its the fact its a status symbol that can't be bought.
I do agree with all the points made below :)

Can't find the org meme and the one sent to my phone is so tiny lol so i'll just write it out instead :p

"Why do i respect fit people"
- Because fit people with a good physique is so much more than how good they look.

A well-built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it. No money can buy it.
You cannot inherit it. You cannot steal it. You cannot borrow it. You cannot hold on to it without constant work.
It shows dedication. It shows discipline. It shows self-respect. It shows dignity. It shows patience, passion and work ethics.
Thats why its attractive to me.

sad part is that all of that will come to an end sooner or later with movies, tv shows, cartoons etc pushing steroid use, subliminally.
a pill for this, a pill for that, ahhhhhhhhh, how i miss the good old days when we actually had to work for muscles and fitness.

sad part is that all of that will come to an end sooner or later with movies, tv shows, cartoons etc pushing steroid use, subliminally.
a pill for this, a pill for that, ahhhhhhhhh, how i miss the good old days when we actually had to work for muscles and fitness.

Wait......we dont have to do any work anymore. Tell me what to take. I don't care what it costs I want it

I can see people in 2 ways. Dedicated and determined or very insecure and unsure of themselves and over compensating.

How a person carries themselves and treats others is usually how I judge them. Except the 5 people in filthy sweat pants and hoodies carrying their pharmacy bags with sudafed in them. haha

sounds like the words put on some irresponsible dead gearheads tombstone.

Sorry. Was just curious if I'm missing something. Gear and hard work is the only way I know to be truly successful at putting on size. You mentioned the good ole days when you had to work for muscle. How has that changed? I'm clearly missing something

Back