Why do omnadrens hurt so damn much?

minitor2

if feels like i got a charlie horse. i did a quad injection todaya nd damn i can hardly sit down. i been shooting prop/eq/tren and Winstrol (winny) with no pain at all this shit is ridiculous.and i cut it with 1 cc of bdl tren/prop/eq also, next time i might try to cut it with 1 cc of eql eq and 1 cc bdl tren/prop/eq.

minitor2

Do you heat it up before you inject? I run my syringe under hot water for about 20seconds or so and Ive never had nothing but very mild soreness.

supposedly freezing the pins makes the pain less ( if your pain is from the injection) if it is from the gear I would maybe warm it up a bit

ive always heard omnadren injections are painless......oh shit if there not im in for a big suprise when i start

WALLY said:
ive always heard omnadren injections are painless......oh shit if there not im in for a big suprise when i start

my omna inj. were painless. Everyone is different so, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

wow

maybeits the newbatch of omnas i mean its the only thing that really fuckinghurts the next day after i take it. i dont understand, but im not heating the needle or freezing it either so maybe i should try that.

minitor2

I HAVE NEVER HAD PAIN WITH OMNA...DID YOU INJECT TO FAST? ANYTHING YOU INJECT TO FAST WILL BE PAINFUL....YOU DID NOT SWAB THE PIN WITH ALCOHOL DID YOU? THAT WILL HURT ALSO...DID YOU MOVE THE PIN A BIT OR MOVE YOUR LEG WHILE YOU WERE SHOOTING? THAT MAY CAUSE THE PAIN ALSO...

e

You dont heat the needle. You heat the syringe and whatever is in it. Make sure your needle is capped because you dont want tap water running over that.

yeah sorry

i know u dont heat the needle, every time i injected they hurt like a mofo i do very slow injects i dont knwo why they hurt so much. thansk guys

minitor2

Re: wow

minitor2 said:
maybeits the newbatch of omnas i mean its the only thing that really fuckinghurts the next day after i take it. i dont understand, but im not heating the needle or freezing it either so maybe i should try that.

minitor2

I'm using new ones. Painless for me.

I have used the new ones and i have had no pain issues, but i do prefer the old ones..dont know why, maybe the compounds are slightly different in old to new...

E

Back