Why do YOU use gear?

While part of my motivation for AAS use is vanity (you'd be lying if you said it wasn't) I'm also a scientist. Outside of my particular specialty I'm a huge fan of transhumanism and I really dig the idea of us being able to manipulate our bodies within the realms of chemistry, biology, robotics, etc. Not only that but since I can remember I've always experimented on myself just to see what both my body and mind were capable of. Of course in my teens and twenties I was into far more nefarious things than AAS and now, instead of pushing my self to the brink of destruction, I'm going in the opposite direction.

I just want to see how far I can go with a) what I've been given and b) what science can enhance.

exactly thats why aas is a sin if your religious and yea its one of my reasons i use also

Yo, it really makes me laugh and kinda creeped out when you find a person of the SAME sex looking at you like a piece of meat!
I almost want to slap the dude, but i dont want a hate crime on my hands lol

I hate back day because, all the bent over movements...
Old men looking... Specially this gene simmons looking fuck at my gym who NEVER does legs... Chest, shoulders ONLY... Every wednesday, he'll throw in the back day... And he wears the old school fucking, 80s workout pants, which I am 1000% sure, are his FROM the 80s... Creepy old fuck...
His eyes are on my ass are GLUED!

I just wanna go up to him and just bend over for him, just so he'd stop staring.

HYL - That's cool that you're a scientist...
Do you ever do experiments with the juice?

I hate back day because, all the bent over movements...
Old men looking... Specially this gene simmons looking fuck at my gym who NEVER does legs... Chest, shoulders ONLY... Every wednesday, he'll throw in the back day... And he wears the old school fucking, 80s workout pants, which I am 1000% sure, are his FROM the 80s... Creepy old fuck...
His eyes are on my ass are GLUED!

I just wanna go up to him and just bend over for him, just so he'd stop staring.

HYL - That's cool that you're a scientist...
Do you ever do experiments with the juice?

i love back day..lol

LMFAO... I should eh... Just start working out right beside him ;)
What a troll... Like

I was doing tris and he's sitting doing shoulders... I can see him thru the mirrors, I know allll
Eyes are GLUEDD to my butt... Not just a glance, Like a normal human being would do... Just GLUED.. Grosses me the fuck out. And I was probably wearing sweat pants too.

LMFAO... I should eh... Just start working out right beside him ;)
What a troll... Like

I was doing tris and he's sitting doing shoulders... I can see him thru the mirrors, I know allll
Eyes are GLUEDD to my butt... Not just a glance, Like a normal human being would do... Just GLUED.. Grosses me the fuck out. And I was probably wearing sweat pants too.

before you troll him make sure you find a pair of those sweet workout pants from the 80s. maybe have to hit some yard sales up...lol

While part of my motivation for AAS use is vanity (you'd be lying if you said it wasn't) I'm also a scientist. Outside of my particular specialty I'm a huge fan of transhumanism and I really dig the idea of us being able to manipulate our bodies within the realms of chemistry, biology, robotics, etc. Not only that but since I can remember I've always experimented on myself just to see what both my body and mind were capable of. Of course in my teens and twenties I was into far more nefarious things than AAS and now, instead of pushing my self to the brink of destruction, I'm going in the opposite direction.

I just want to see how far I can go with a) what I've been given and b) what science can enhance.

I'm right there with you and while I'm not a scientist myself, I do appreciate the things sciences can teach us and learning more about everything in general. I too have experimented in my body with many many nefarious substances, but thankfully I saw the dead end future in that in many of my old friends who are now junkies, infected with STD's, homeless, in rehab, prison, or dead. I played with the devil and got burned myself but thankfully I realized what I was doing before causing irreversible damage to myself and I've always had an extremely high level of will power over myself to the point that I could control my usage and cut it when I needed to. Nowadays I'm more interested in breaking my body down in the gym than with illicit and controlled substances (minus AAS of course lol) and I'm a much better person for the experiences I've had. I've also been able to help ppl get off other things too since I've been down that road and speak as a survivor not solely a classroom educated, state certified abuse counselor who has no idea what it's like to be on anything but vodka and tonics like some of these rehab ppl.

before you troll him make sure you find a pair of those sweet workout pants from the 80s. maybe have to hit some yard sales up...lol

Oh my god... Not around here... My city is like welfare case central...

I could however, Order some perhaps because, I am DYING to have a pair!

Oh my god... Not around here... My city is like welfare case central...

I could however, Order some perhaps because, I am DYING to have a pair!

ugh i can picture your city all ready..i remember reading a thread were you were talking about the one gym...sounded bad.

im dying for a pair of those pants too i might start hitting up some of the more...uh... seasoned guys around here cuz im sure theres a few who still have a pair or two lying around

Lmfao.. If you find a pair human... Hook a sister up!

Yeah this city is rough...
Fucking alkies getting drunk at the bus stop... The best was when I was on the bus, and this guy was HAMMERED on the bus... We past the liquor store... He was SO happy! I try not to laugh at these people... But I ended up laughing.

Niagara isn't bad just, a lot of low lives.

Back