Why do YOU use gear?

Methodology

I am banned!
Was just wondering what people's thoughts were on the subject? Money? Power? Strength? Women? Muscle addiction?

It makes my weenie really hard lol j.k
Well for me I felt like I plateau, and on top of that I have really shitty genetics all my family is obese. So aas has really helped me make new gains. I was 32 when I started I was ready :)

I've always been tall and skinny. I was 6'2 135pds when i graduated high school. Didnt start till i was 26 tho. They helped me break thru this, plus a lot of food too but now I love being on cycle.

I wonder if you could actually enhance your genetics permanently through the use of gear?

I think so ive made some really big changes in my body since using aas. If you were to see all my family I look amazing compared to them lol the odds are against me but im breaking through that shit.

To be scary big.

I also heard that if you inject gear into the stem of your johnson, it grows like a weed! ...18g pin fine for that?

I wanted to compete in bodybuilding and AAS seems like the tool to help get to the top. I've always been the short, skinny kid and bodybuilding has been there for me so I want to be huuugggeee.

To be scary big.

I also heard that if you inject gear into the stem of your johnson, it grows like a weed! ...18g pin fine for that?

I prefer injecting Winstrol (winny) in my bratwurst. I like the "hard" look and definition it gives me.

Honestly I love the feeling it gives me its like a high. It amplifies all emotions and there is also nothing like looking in the mirror and realizing you have surpassed all the child hood hero's you have looked up to in muscle size. I always loved x men when I was a kid and bat man. The cool bat man and x men series of the 90's when they all looked like they injected 2000mgs of tren ace a week. Honestly when I was young I always wished theyre was some type of something I could take to have insane powers or abilities and even knew than that if I had the chance to inject a substance and turn into something like the hulk or wolverine from x-men I would have. I would say I am lucky and god gave me great genetics I usually look better than the average guy on gear even if I haven't done gear for years. So when I take it with in one cycle I start to look like a mutant. Also a gun you can't bring with you every where to protect you and your loved ones but enhanced strength and muscles like 2 inch thick armor you can. Hot girls and money would be last on my list. Because Ironically girls don't like freaky freaky muscle and steroids are fucking expensive. My biggest motivation might be curiosity though how far can I push it, what will I look like, and could I do what I love for a living if I try hard enough.

I was an accomplished natural powerlifter. However, when I started moving up the competitive ladder, I was seeing guys that weighed 30 lbs. less than me bench 100 lbs. MORE than me. It didn't take an advanced degree in physics or chemistry to figure out how or why. If I wanted to pursue lifting as a potential profession (and I DID), I'd have to learn as much as possible about the tools of the trade and how to use them. As luck would have it, AAS are about as essential a tool in the powerlifting trade as wrenches are in plumbing--you basically need them to do your job well. But that was then, and this is now.

Like with so many powerlifters, the more I pushed my body the more my body started to push back. Injuries began to take their toll, eventually forcing me from the competitive ranks. I accomplished a lot of what I set out to do, putting up an impressive (almost 2,000 lb. overall) in the 198s. However, faced with mounting injuries, I knew it was time to call it quits , especially after I injured my neck (C 3-4-5 spinal fusion) while training for my triumphant "comeback" (c. 2009) . That was the end of competitive lifting. I hadn't been in a meet in at least 8 years, but that was the one that sealed the deal--there was never going to be a comeback. In fact, it was the end of lifting altogether.

I took 2 solid years off from the gym...no cardio, no weights, nothing. A little over a year ago a friend who knew my background wanted me to train him and purchased me a gym membership so I could do so (the first gym membership I ever had to pay for because of sponsorship deals and the like). I took to being there again like a fish to water. However, I told myself that I was only going to lift as much weight as my 160 lb. client was lifting so as to avoid injuries. Beyond the spinal fusion, I've had upwards of 20 surgeries in my life, most of them orthopedic, and many of them directly related to my time spent in the gym.

As you might imagine, this light lifting only lasted 6 months or so. By that time my "client" had achieved most of his goals and was frequenting the gym less and less, leaving me to my own, heavier devices. It was around that time that I made the decision to jump back on. But why?

As much as I always trained to simply lift as much as I could, the ancillary benefit was that I ended up looking pretty damn good in a tee shirt (less so at the beach because I'm so fucking pale). I never trained "just to look good", but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like that. Now, as I approach 40, it's a nice ego boost to know that I still look pretty good in a tee shirt while most of my peers are fretting over their bulging waistlines and getting the kids to soccer practice on time.

Sadly, the injuries are still something I deal with. I'm quite limited in what I can do at the gum, but with determination and the help of AAS, I can still get 70% of the desired results. The struggle today is much the same as it once was, trying to stay healthy and look good. Only now, years removed from the circles in which I used to travel, the added complication is that it's harder to find reliable gear. Still, I power on, torn rotator cuff and all, hoping to still stay better looking than the overweight SOBs that clog the cardio machines (and their arteries) every day.

Honestly I love the feeling it gives me its like a high. It amplifies all emotions and there is also nothing like looking in the mirror and realizing you have surpassed all the child hood hero's you have looked up to in muscle size. I always loved x men when I was a kid and bat man. The cool bat man and x men series of the 90's when they all looked like they injected 2000mgs of tren ace a week. Honestly when I was young I always wished theyre was some type of something I could take to have insane powers or abilities and even knew than that if I had the chance to inject a substance and turn into something like the hulk or wolverine from x-men I would have. I would say I am lucky and god gave me great genetics I usually look better than the average guy on gear even if I haven't done gear for years. So when I take it with in one cycle I start to look like a mutant. Also a gun you can't bring with you every where to protect you and your loved ones but enhanced strength and muscles like 2 inch thick armor you can. Hot girls and money would be last on my list. Because Ironically girls don't like freaky freaky muscle and steroids are fucking expensive. My biggest motivation might be curiosity though how far can I push it, what will I look like, and could I do what I love for a living if I try hard enough.

Yeah, my biggest concern was protection, I always wanted to be able to protect myself, since I've been in some life threatening situations (Jackie Chan trapped in a alley in Rumble in the Bronx kind of situations). Another is, I've always wanted to compete in Strong Man like competitions, with my 180lb frame, no matter how strong I am, I am still miles away from ever competing in such a contest, but just qualifying would make my life.

Back