Why I have high estradiol?

I prefer arimidex, seems to work best for me at 1mg per week. That's when I'm on though, if you're natty best to talk to your doctor about this with blood work. You may just need to be on an anti-depressant.

No. When estradiol is down, I feel calm. No need anti d.

By the way my erections are not too good but it is harder. But my morning wood is rock hard today. So zinc works i think ?

Bros zinc doesnt work !

My mind was crazy again and i took 1 mg arimidex. I know u say it is high but i dont think it is too high for me. 3-4 hrs later, i feel calmer. my obsession thoughts gone %60.

I wonder ONE THING. This is weird. Why I dont need AI when I was on 300 mg test ! and my test levels was 1700ngdl and estradiol only 38pgml !

I dont understand this! I dont need AI when on cycle but I need AI when on natty.

Bros zinc doesnt work !

My mind was crazy again and i took 1 mg arimidex. I know u say it is high but i dont think it is too high for me. 3-4 hrs later, i feel calmer. my obsession thoughts gone %60.

I wonder ONE THING. This is weird. Why I dont need AI when I was on 300 mg test ! and my test levels was 1700ngdl and estradiol only 38pgml !

I dont understand this! I dont need AI when on cycle but I need AI when on natty.

lol arimidex can't do the trick in 3-4 hours, placebo there.

Bros zinc doesnt work !

Here's the problem as I see it. You now have a number from a blood test that is slightly out of the "norm". This creates a situation where you allow your brain to dwell on fixing a problem that really isn't there, so you begin to chase symptom after symptom.

Doing this causes a psychosomatic condition where your brain will CREATE issues for you to solve, when frankly there probably wasn't one to begin with.

PortgasDAce is correct, adex takes about 48hrs to reduce estradiol, and then there's the whole process of removing it from your system that may take an additional couple days to a week. You simply told yourself that this was the way to treat how you're feeling, and your mind made it so. This is called the placebo effect.

Honestly, I think you need more blood work done to even confirm whether or not you're really looking at an estradiol problem to begin with. A single blood test is a snapshot of your hormones ONLY at that point in time. The human body fluctuates hourly with hormones, and you may have seen a completely different picture an hour prior or after - showing that your E2 is normal. I'd cease the adex, and get another draw in three weeks. This will give your body time to go back to allostasis, and hopefully give you a better idea as to what you're looking at.

There are several different ways a person could have elevated estradiol, but I'd rather see consecutive results showing you do. This way you're not chasing a problem that doesn't exist.

My .02c :)

Bro i have 3 different blood work. Every time my estradiol was high and i suffer from low libido, emotional etc.

People have different genetics when it come to aromatase activity in the body. If your thyroid is a little overactive, you total test and e2 will be higher than normal on average. A lot of people feel good from 18-42 pg/ml for estradiol. When you took aromasin, your total and free testosterone probably when up, and your estradiol went to a more optimal level for you. You could try it again and get blood work this time to see what's going on. If you are really 10% bf, there isn't much you can do. Zinc supplementation may have a small effect.
agreed^

I started zinc 50 mg daily. That really helps ?

I will start aromasin again if zinc doesnt work but how many mgs should I use ?

I have also heard AIs make people unhappy. Is it true ?

if you use too much AI and crash your estrogen sure.... but too high estrogen also makes you feel not good . its a balance

my thyroid is fine. maybe all my life i have a little high estradiol ? because i dont have super high libido when i was teenager.

agreed^

if you use too much AI and crash your estrogen sure.... but too high estrogen also makes you feel not good . its a balance

DO you really know the effects of high AND low Esto

Low Estrogen Side Effects:

- Osteoporosis (weakened bones) ; (long-term low levels)
- Poor sex drive
- Fatigue
- Lethargy
- Skin quality diminishes
- Depression
- Poor sense of wellbeing & poor quality of life

High Estrogen Side Effects:-
Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues
- Crying like a little girl and being emotional all the time

I say this in agreement with what porkchop said. Be careful when you take a high dose of Arimidex. Good Luck

My hpta is working so i have heard i cant crash my estradiol and yesterday i dont feel libido change but today i feel libido a little

also my body fat is low and i have moonface A LITTLE. It can be genetic but i dont know maybe its because high estradiol.

Bro i have 3 different blood work. Every time my estradiol was high and i suffer from low libido, emotional etc.
I only saw one blood test in this thread. How far apart are these tests, and what were the results? While some may not feel AWESOME with a slightly elevated estradiol, you're *maybe* 15pg/ml above - which many don't notice.

I notice one thing. my left foot was swollen a little. Today when i wear my shoes, i notice this is gone.

Too much I heard this and I heard that. do more research and talk to the doc more. But now it's your foot. Not feet but one foot. Really read over your whole thread here. You sound crazy, like the girls make you. And what side effect is high estrogen makes you crazy ?? Do you mean anxious or depressed ?

If you find the other foot gets swollen then come back and tell shovel, I' think he's on to something :dance2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back