Why more test than Deca?

Firzst Timer

I hear all the time that you need more test than deca if doing a test/deca cycle.

Why?

If it's for deca dick, this doesn't make sense to me, as apparently cabergoline (dostinex) completely (or mainly) offsets the whole progesterine problem.

I get that you'd need at least base level test that your body is used to so as the balls are switched off over this time, but why more test than deca?

I really dont like the idea of test cos i have very stylish (if thinning) hair, and I'm trying my hardest to find a way to keep it and still have a rock hard anabolic assisted bodyshape.

Context - this topic came up on a separate thread but I wanted to avoid hijacking my own thread hence am starting a new one.

Thanks!

I'm running 300 test and 900 deca weekly ATM. It's a matter of opinion and if you are running enough test to keep the body's processes goin, then that's enough. IMO

There are some people that can run deca higher then test with no libido issues an some that can't. Everyone's different but for me I'd rather be safe then limpy ha.

It's mainly sexual sides that people recommend this for. So if you don't encounter them, then you're good to go.
Also nandrolone is more effective than the equivalent dose of test, so that's another reason...
Honestly, I welcome a libido slowdown:) High dose test takes me to an uncomfortably high sex drive (whatever that is lol) so a little balancing is a good thing imo.

Different strokes for different folks, I learned the hard way and tried deca higher than test, never again...very embarrasing.. now that I run my test 200mg higher than deca im hard as a wedding dick.

Back