Why r women such cunts?

mw101 said:
Damn, I was half in the bag when I started this thread. I did'nt know it would hit home w/ so many bros. People talkin bout chokin chicks and shit... LOL!
They're just getting out of hand; so sometimes you have to choke them bitches a little, or just push em around. I dont think I've ever choked one but I did cover one's mouth to keep from yelling for help lol
I aint saying abuse the bitches. I'm totally against guys beating their chicks for stupid ass reasons. It's kinda like accutane; use only as a last resort or if it's your last option or you dont know what to do.

Interesting, I have noticed women are like that. It is like they have this anger in them over nothing. If it bothers me to the point I get stressed out, I just pick her up and remove her from my physical presence. I agree if you don't do something they don't respect you.

Well my chick is the biggest cunt of all. Never happy. So fuck the bitch. Always startin shit over nothin. How much can one man take? And I'm not into chokin' bitches. Not in my nature. IMO if u gotta choke a bitch then she aint worth it. I aint losin my freedom over no female.Period.
Kickin em out is another thing.

mw101 said:
Well my chick is the biggest cunt of all. Never happy. So fuck the bitch. Always startin shit over nothin. How much can one man take? And I'm not into chokin' bitches. Not in my nature. IMO if u gotta choke a bitch then she aint worth it. I aint losin my freedom over no female.Period.
Kickin em out is another thing.
Then play mindgames with her, mindfuck the bitch. Works very well, I do it all the time.
We should start a thread on mindfucking techniques to use on women.

putin said:
Then play mindgames with her, mindfuck the bitch. Works very well, I do it all the time.

Please do! From the instant you (the man) first meet them, they are trying to mindfuck you.

putin said:
Sounds good to me bro. I've found that if I act like I dont give a fuck then chicks will be at your feet. The minute you show any sort of giving a fuck they flip the script. Its like you've gotta be on your toes at all times with some of these bitches...

Last edited:
mw101... this girl kicked your dog? And if so you let her get away with it... if my girl hits me thats one thing... but my dog is another thing! i had my dog since i was 10... (now im 20) if my girl hit my dog i would dump her for sure!

rookie03 said:
mw101... this girl kicked your dog? And if so you let her get away with it... if my girl hits me thats one thing... but my dog is another thing! i had my dog since i was 10... (now im 20) if my girl hit my dog i would dump her for sure!
So you say that you would take a hit from a chick?! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

mw101 said:
Sounds good to me bro. I've found that if I act like I dont give a fuck then chicks will be at your feet. The minute you show any sort of giving a fuck they flip the script. Its like you've gotta be on your toes at all times with some of these bitches...

A FUCKING MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shoot2:

Be nice
then fuck her
Play that you don't care
But listen when they talk and just say 'yes'
then fuck her
Be bad
then fuck her
then fuck her
then give her spinning turkish sidekick to the head

Last edited:
kojie said:
Be nice
then fuck her
Play that you don't care
But listen when they talk and just say 'yes'
then fuck her
Be bad
then fuck her
then fuck her
then give her spinning turkish sidekick to the head
lol Yeah. That last one sounds like a good idea. Back in the iron age women were punished in public for disobeying their husbands etc. Now you cant even touch the bitches and look where it go us. A bitch screams "rape" and no questions asked...you're ass is in prison.

LOL you ghuys are jaded
what happens when you play those games with Ms Right
and she slips through your fingers???????

be honest grow some balls fess up you like someone and the dont like you? well get some self esteem and tell that bitch to fuck off cuz your worth more and youll find somoene else who knows that..nothing wrong with banging a bunch of her friends after you drop her...give them A2M too :)

blackbeard said:
LOL you ghuys are jaded
what happens when you play those games with Ms Right
and she slips through your fingers???????

be honest grow some balls fess up you like someone and the dont like you? well get some self esteem and tell that bitch to fuck off cuz your worth more and youll find somoene else who knows that..nothing wrong with banging a bunch of her friends after you drop her...give them A2M too :)
That's right. Do what the Captain tells you. Bang her friends; always a good decision.

"What do you tell a girl with two black eyes?"................................Nothin', you told her twice already.

What do you call the useless skin around the vagina?.................................A woman

cmfns said:
"What do you tell a girl with two black eyes?"................................Nothin', you told her twice already.

What do you call the useless skin around the vagina?.................................A woman
Ahhh, that's some great stuff. :baby:

Ive treated my women good, and all she does is walk all over me. How the hell do you come to a good balance with still loving her?

Back