Why you might want to use DNP..

Well I'll tell you what. NOBODY has any right to have that permitted ANYWHERE! Not meso, not elite, NOBODY. It's mine and I NEVER gave anybody rights to publish it anywhere so you pitiful excuse comes up as the bullshit it is.

Whether you stole the property or are guilty of rcving stolen property, you are still guilty of having something you have no rights to as in copyrights.

Funny how not one lazy ass on the internet ever wrote something like this until I did and then it was magically everywhere and they thought of it.

Animalkits said:
Well I'll tell you what. NOBODY has any right to have that permitted ANYWHERE! Not meso, not elite, NOBODY. It's mine and I NEVER gave anybody rights to publish it anywhere so you pitiful excuse comes up as the bullshit it is.

Whether you stole the property or are guilty of rcving stolen property, you are still guilty of having something you have no rights to as in copyrights.

Funny how not one lazy ass on the internet ever wrote something like this until I did and then it was magically everywhere and they thought of it.

Yes......but unfortunately this is the internet, who knows how many times this article has been copied from board to board.

I don't think PL had any intention of claiming it as his own, let's just move on and get back to the topic of DNP and any changes to your article.

Animalkits said:

Animal, let me know what you would like for me to do. I can delete the article since you are the author and did not approve of its display for this board. Or I can edit the thread to include you as the source of the information so that it can be kept here for many people to learn from. It is your call and rightfully so, it is your material.

Andy13 said:
Give me a break...

That style of writing is nothing less than signature..

I'm not trying to bust your balls, but in the future, even if you have no idea where the article came from, at least have the decency to say "I didn't write this fucking article myself, but..."

When anyone's post IQ mysteriously jumps up 20 pts, people are going associate them with plagiarizing idiots like that guy circuscide..

Andy

Andy, I will get the sources for my article this weekend. But don't bother with people here...you will never see any citations. I shouldn't have omitted them from my article....it was a bad oversight on my part.
Specially on the normal blood volume of a human.

Fonz

BiggieSwolls said:
Ken, there is no reason to talk to Andy13 like that. Im not sure how you are even unvolved in this but Andy13 has been around for a long, long time and is a very respected member of our community. He is simply letting the thread starter know that when posting up an article that isnt your own, you should credit the source.

Also, the measure of a man's knowledge or involvement in the community is not determined by a post count.

Sorry bro, but IMHO, I didnt think it was right for Andy to talk to PL like that... I could tell that he wasnt the originator of the post, I was simply stickin up for him as whenever he posts, he gets flamed..

If someome was talking to you, TX or a a Newbie like that, I would of done the same thing..

If I hurt peeps feelings, then I apologize..

an infomercial? i wouldent go that far. you mean to tell me you have never posted while praising something? this post just doesent make claims it also explains it. its not a mag-10 ad or a fucking trim spa ad. and it will never be a flowbee or a make money at home ad. its just not there.

Ken said:
Sorry bro, but IMHO, I didnt think it was right for Andy to talk to PL like that... I could tell that he wasnt the originator of the post, I was simply stickin up for him as whenever he posts, he gets flamed..

If someome was talking to you, TX or a a Newbie like that, I would of done the same thing..

If I hurt peeps feelings, then I apologize..

No problem. But just because you could tell he wasn't the original author doesn't mean others could.

What if some newbie started PMing or emailing him questions on dnp? And what if he didn't know anything about it (not saying he doesn't, just making an example) and yet he answered the questions anyways? Kinda like when you ask someone for directions, regardless if they know what they are talking about, they will give you an answer and act like they know what they are talking about.

I appreciate the sentiment of standing up for others on this board, and I agree that flames are not needed nor are they welcomed in this section of the board. However, sometimes these community vets get a little heated because they see the same mistakes being made or they see others trying to take advantage of newbies and it pisses them off.

But I don't think you hurt anybody's feelings, and I don't think Andy did either. And btw, I added at the top of the first post that Animal is the original author. If he wants me to take it down, I will since it is his work.

Biggie was right, I should of never chimmed in as it was really none of my damn Biz... Been thinkin of this shit all day and it bugged me real bad.. I didnt know it was going to piss as many people off as it did..

Now that I look at my post I see I was flaming when I in fact dont like to see any flames by anyone.. Like I said, I apologize :(

Ken, seriously, don't sweat it. Nobody's upset, just blow it off.

All we are trying to do is learn and help educate others here. Sometimes tempers flare, but that's it, you move on.

Ken said:
Biggie was right, I should of never chimmed in as it was really none of my damn Biz... Been thinkin of this shit all day and it bugged me real bad.. I didnt know it was going to piss as many people off as it did..

Now that I look at my post I see I was flaming when I in fact dont like to see any flames by anyone.. Like I said, I apologize :(

No big deal brother, really. We just like to keep all forums, except the chat forum, as flame free and attitude free as possible. You're a good guy, I just figured you should know a little about Andy13 thats all.

seeing as i actually paid ten dollars for
that article 2 years ago, i would like animal's
update comments...

i would also like the password to his top secret
board...:p bwood8168 over there...

I hate like hell to change the subject...........However lets talk a bit about DNP..........I know Proline is 1st rate but lets call a spade a spade...........DNP can really lean you out but it can hurt you as well.....

Think about it guys most people can't go to work when using it .......No thank you fuck it i love women and want to see my granchildren if i can get a woman pregnant.....

I say it is over board..........

Sorry (Stay The Hell Away)........20lbs can't be worth it unless you need it for food on the table......

Yea, right. Get it from all the people who ripped it off and claimed it as their own. I will never, ever do something like that again.

bwood said:
seeing as i actually paid ten dollars for
that article 2 years ago, i would like animal's
update comments...

i would also like the password to his top secret
board...:p bwood8168 over there...

ironmaster said:
All that other stuff aside, so what are the changes in that information, Andy? This could be a very good thread if animal and andy care to enlighten us on the topic of DNP usage 2004. These guys have excellent credentials. I always take note of what they have to say.

:)

I'm sure ulter and macro know much more about this than any of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Animalkits said:
I'm sure ulter and macro know much more about this than any of us.

Quite generous of you to admit this, animal.

I'm glad that you are refraining from flaming...because you know that we don't allow flames here on the anabolic board.

Back