Wide membrane bottle top filter holders

Ligand

I'm wondering what the best bottle top filter piece would be if I wanted it to fit this criteria:

wide membrane (hopefully 90mm)
has a replaceable filter
glass (optional but would be preferred)

Can you guys think of anything that would fit these two requirements? I've been searching for a few months, only things I could find were over $1000 which I am not looking to spend.

Any input is appreciated

Edit: Something like this is what I'm looking for except for it would not be disposable like these ones are

11L837_AS01

I found this which would be perfect but its out of my price range.

Millipore® XX1009020 All-Glass 90mm Vacuum Filter Holder Assembly with 1000mL Funnel, PTFE Coated S

Any alternatives?

Last edited:
I'm wondering what the best bottle top filter piece would be if I wanted it to fit this criteria:

wide membrane (hopefully 90mm)
has a replaceable filter
glass (optional but would be preferred)

Can you guys think of anything that would fit these two requirements? I've been searching for a few months, only things I could find were over $1000 which I am not looking to spend.

Any input is appreciated

Edit: Something like this is what I'm looking for except for it would not be disposable like these ones are

11L837_AS01

I found this which would be perfect but its out of my price range.

Millipore® XX1009020 All-Glass 90mm Vacuum Filter Holder Assembly with 1000mL Funnel, PTFE Coated S

Any alternatives?

Did you find anything that was affordable ?
I use the disposable ones, but seems nice to only change the filter instead of the whole thing

Back