Widening Calves/Lower Legs?

psionicsin

Hey guys,

I have a semi-unique problem (haven’t seen anyone else with this) where my calves look amazing from the side. They’re full and bulge nicely when flexed. However from the front, they’re definitely lacking meat.

I’ve done calf raises standing and sitting, lunges, and squats, but none of that seems to help with the widening of the calves/lower legs when viewed from the front.

What exactly should I be doing for this?

Your Problem isn't Unique ~ I know plenty of Men and Women with similar Issues.

I'm Old School, so I like Mr. P's suggestion.

You've really got to Kill them to get them to grow, if they are Being Stubborn............................... JP
P.S.
Embrace the Pain ~ Cause you need a Full Stretch at the Bottom, and Squeeze that Contraction at the Top.
If you can take it ~ Hold the Contraction for 5 Seconds and Feel the Burn !

trick 300 reps body weight everyday. contract on each rep.

FEEL AND BURN !!

Will definitely try this. I'm been doing 5x25 reps on sit/stand machines, followed with 15 bodyweight in between each set I'm try and change it up a bit.

trick 300 reps body weight everyday.

Thanks for this. Not only does this totally exhaust my lower legs, but my calves get a serious pump now.

I can’t even wear my work pants from Zara directly after this. I have to wait 24hrs for the pump to decrease to wear them lol.

Body weight...who would’ve thunk...

Yes, high reps, full ROM and strong contracting and stretching on every single rep. After many many years, I finally realized this, implemented it, and now I have pretty good calf development.

Back