Wild Card Weekend...

HeHateMe

Dallas @ Seattle

NY Giants @ Philadelphia

Kansas City @ Indianapolis

NY Jets @ New England

Who do you like? I'm taking all the home teams: Seahawks, Eagles, Patriots, and the Colts. Although I think the Chiefs do have a legitimate shot at knocking off the Colts.

boys, eagles, colts and Pats are going to win. I do think the colts could be in trouble against LJ he is a powerhouse and you know the chiefs will get him the ball

Seattle, Giants, Pats and it's a toss up between Chiefs...they are not at home so i would tend to lean towards Colts...heart says KC but mind says Colts

lavee383 said:
Seattle, Giants, Pats and it's a toss up between Chiefs...they are not at home so i would tend to lean towards Colts...heart says KC but mind says Colts

Wow going out on a limb with the G men...

I think the whole Jeff Garcia bubble is gonna burst soon (probably against New Orleans), but I say he and the Eagles will beat the Giants by about a touchdown.

HeHateMe said:
Wow going out on a limb with the G men...

I think the whole Jeff Garcia bubble is gonna burst soon (probably against New Orleans), but I say he and the Eagles will beat the Giants by about a touchdown.
i think the Gs got a little more in 'em...but they won't get very far...not feelin the Eagles...

I agree I like the Eagles, but everyone is picking them to go so far. I think Garcia will come back to life and the Eagles will struggle.

Back