will Clomid and Tamoxifen fix my hormone levels??

the_pain

So to keep a long story short..

about 6 months ago, I did a short cycle. I stopped the cycle after a few weeks and never did any PCT. Ever since then, I have been feeling like absolute shit in many ways.

Lethargic, low energy, always tired, dizzy, no libido, no erections etc. Just generally feel like shit in every way.

My hormones are probably pretty messed up.

Will Clomid and Tamoxifen fix this??

Hi there, yes your hormones are all out of whack. please tell us what your last cycle was, dosages, compounds length etc.

first thing you need to do is get bloodworks done. dont go taking compounds just to see if they work. see what your levels are first then go for the solution. lots of experts here who can give you proper advice on what to take to get your levels back online and feeling good again.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMT's advices are always spot on.
Stop with the broscience and panic fixes...
Get bloodwork done, testo and female panel. Post results and community will offer further help and assistance.

Also like IMT said... You have to post last cycle, compounds, doses, length, your age, weight, bodyfat, height etc...

another one hit wonder poster. why do people come here with serious issues and never come back to get help? does my head in.

Without proper PCT and HCG they won’t return to proper levels on their own for 6-12 months. You need to get a female hormone panel done since it cheaper and shows testosterone levels.
And then take your results to a HRT or TRT doctor that knows about steroids and hormones and can get this straighten out.
Don’t go to a regular doctor because they don’t have near the experience with testosterone and hormones that a HRT or TRT doctor will have.
You can also go to our sponsor on here, IMT. They are very knowledgeable and can get you hooked up with the proper doctor in your area even.

Back