Only Clomid for post cycle?

VengeanceX7

I have been using on and off for about 5 years. Always used nolva and Clomid for pct and I have always recovered fine. Libido and energy bounce back pretty quick, within 2 or 3 weeks. This time I used for a lot longer than usual and I left for the military and had to come off. I brought my nolva and Clomid but they were in liquid and my nolva spilt on the way and is gone. So I started my pct with Clomid only. I have 60ml of 50mg/ml so I started high since I didn't have nolva. And now am at 50mg a day. I've only been doing pct for 8 days after waiting 15 from coming off T400. I am just worried I'm not bouncing back. I have no libido, no energy and lethargic. Did I shut myslef down for good? Time to start trt? I can't get anything where I'm at except for SARMS like ostarine. Thanks guys.

whats up man.. whats the longest ester on the t400? you might have needed to wait longer than 15 days..

and yes, clomid is fine by itself.. nolva actually reduces your igf-1 levels in pct.. and though it helps recovery it can also hinder muscle preservation

I like clomid only. Not gonna bounce back in a couple weeks after cyp and E. A month to 6 weeks of clomid is my bet. Let us know how it turns out. Give it some time and I'm sure you'll be fine.
Good luck bro

Assuming he meant cyp. Typo?
Why would enanthate and cypionate be in the same bottle to begin with? Whatever.......i like both. Lol

Yeah test Cyp. Not sure why but it's the T400 my guy has. It's awesome. Best bang for my buck. But ok that makes sense. I have enough Clomid for a 6 week pct with it. I did 100mg a day for a week and am going to do 50mg a day till it's gone. This is my first time using any test ester besides E so that makes sense.

Back